seventy

ayyyeee happy 70 chapters!

longest chapter i've ever written

||

I stir awake and roll to the other side, hoping I'd feel Harry next to me. I fall into a hole of disappointment when I open my eyes and realize that his side of the bed is empty. I hear noises coming from my closet, and there he is, sitting in front of my suitcase and packing my things for me.

Harry and I fucked again after the massage he gave me yesterday. The wine made me a bit horny, but I wasn't too drunk to not remember anything. I still feel him between my legs, inside of me, everywhere. His lips have left imprints on my neck and his palms have marked my skin.

He still hasn't noticed that I'm awake, and I like watching him do things in peace without thinking anyone was watching him. Though when I really focus on his naked back, I can't ignore the red scratches scattered across his entire skin.

"Oh God, Harry, have you seen your back?"

He turns his head to look at me and his lips break into a smile. I have a feeling he's making fun of the way I look. "No I haven't, why?"

"Well, I might have scratched you a little too hard." I let my body fall into the bedsheets, but I'm still able to see his head.

"Don't worry, I like it."

"You do?" I raise my voice accidentally, but I'm shocked.

He chuckles as he turns around to glance at me, noticing how surprised I am. He doesn't reply verbally, but I've heard enough to know that Harry likes it rough. I will definitely remember that for next time.

"Thanks for helping me pack," I murmur.

"I told you I'd help you," he reminds me.

I crawl off the bed and sit down on the floor beside him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He gives me a kiss on the cheek before I lift my head up and connect our lips.

"The guys are coming over, because they wanna eat breakfast at my place, so we should get going," he informs me.

"Alright."

I sit next to him for a few more seconds and lean my head on his shoulder. I crave little innocent moments like this one, when we're just enjoying each other's presence and not saying a word.

We drive to his apartment and Harry decided to make pancakes before the boys come over. I think it's cute that they want to spend this morning together. I forget how innocent and sweet their nature actually is.

We're sitting at his dining table, the five of us are scattered around the seats. Harry insisted I should sit on his lap, so I sit sideways across his thighs while his arms hug my waist. Harry grabs the fork from my hand and leads a piece of pancake into his mouth. He chews adorably, and I can't hold back my grin.

"Evans, I hope you didn't forget to pack your tiniest bikini for me," Niall reminds me.

"You gotta ask Harry, he packed for me."

Niall looks at Harry, expecting an answer.

"Yeah, I did," he reveals.

"Why did Harry pack your suitcase?"

Harry and I share a look, and I can't help but smile at him. We both know the reason I didn't pack yesterday was because we were fucking in the living room and I was too tired to do it this morning.

"We had wine yesterday and I was tired," I explain.

Niall's satisfied with that answer, and I notice that they've started their own conversation.