CHAPTER 3 : KID WENG LIN

The Douluo continent, the southwest of the Tiandou Empire, and the province of Fasno.

In the Holy Spirit Village, if you just listen to its name, then this is definitely a very surprising name, but in fact, this is just a small village with only 300 households in the south of Nottingham, Fasno. The reason why it is called the Holy Spirit is because in the legend, a hundred years ago, I once walked out of a soul-level soul teacher, hence the name. This is also the pride of the Holy Spirit Village.

Outside the Holy Spirit Village, there is a large area of ​​farming. The food and vegetables produced here are supplied to Notting City. Notting City is not a big city in the province of Fasno, but here is the distance and the other. The border between the empire and the empire is naturally one of the starting points for the trade of the two imperial merchants. The city of Notting is prosperous, and incidentally, the civilian life in these villages around the city is much better than other places.

I am now here in douluo continent. After I was reincarnated my sense and body become so weak. Obviously because I was in new born baby's body. So I don't know about my parents. Grandpa Jack picked me up from outside of village and take care of me.

At age 1  I started to talk. My body was developing so my sense slowly become strong. So I am much like I know everything but can't do a thing. Soon my body began to develop faster so I was always wondering in village. I was always in city my last life so I was always wanted to go an open and green place. Now I have chance so I always wondering in village and  some time helping people in farming.

I was also become tang san's friend. Because we both not interested in immature kid who always want to play time wasting game.

Some time l also see tang san doing his martial arts practice. I was also started doing martial arts and exercise from my last life.

Now I am 3 year old and today I am thinking that now my martial art from last life has low effect on me because I don't have practice partner to do practice and make my martial art better. So why don't make tang san my practice partner. All  I have to do is challenge tang san.

According to time now tang will be doing his exercise so now it's time.