CHAPTER 6: ASKING TANG HAO

2 days later, at tang's House,

Tang hao was making farm tool. He was using simple hammer but vibration after hitting iron could be feel even if you 10 metres away. Tang san was not at home he was practicing his martial arts.

Then there was knock on door.

WENG LIN, " uncle hao, I want wood carving tools set for me. Can you make them?"

Tang hao, "okay, go and come back tomorrow."

Then Weng LIN hesitated for while then said, " uncle hao, will you teach me smiting after I become good at Wood carving."

Tang hao stopped and looked at LIN who hesitating then said, " why do you want to learn smiting? "

Weng LIN said," to become finest blacksmith. "

Tang hao,  "to become finest blacksmith?Then you tell me, how can you ?"

Weng LIN, " Many people thinks that who makes best artifacts by using best materials is finest blacksmith but I think that who makes best artifacts by using metal is finest blacksmith. I can use wood carving tools to make artifacts of wood,but I don't want to stop just by making artifacts with woods when I will perfect my wood carving skills then I will learn smiting that's why I want to become finest blacksmith to make perfect artifacts of metal that can't be done by wood carving. "

' If I go and simply say that I want to learn smiting then tang hao would not teach me. So that's why I have to give long speech.' LIN was saying to himself.

'this kid truly want to learn.' tang hao was surprised by answer but did not show it." okay, when you done with your wood carving then come at me."

WENG LIN, " then will you teach me uncle hao?"

Tang hao, " first you have to pass test then I will."

WENG LIN become happy and said, "l will."

With that he left for forest to take woods.