CHAPTER 4: CHALLENGING TANG SAN

Outside the village,

There was kid who was doing practice of martial arts. He was focused on his practice. Of course this kid was tnag san who doing his practice. When there was sound from behind he suddenly go on full alert mode.

Then there was a boy same height as tang san. He had black hair and black eyes with little green and blue shades. This boy was WENG LIN.

Tang san then became relaxed and said, " LIN, what are doing here? You don't come here usually."

Wang LIN, " I am become bore because there will be no harvest for 1 month so I am here for fight."

Tang san was stunned for moment and then began to smile and said, " don't cry I hit too hard."

Wang LIN," you know that I am not a cry baby so don't worry about me."

Wang LIN take his position and then attacked. First he threw punch right side to distract and second punch to make tang san's other hand busy. Tang san was stunned able block lin's punch but after seeing force he was stunned. 'how can he able use this much force? This much force is little high for 3 year old kid even he was working in farm. I think he used all his force in this punch.' lin was right-handed so his second punch's force was low.

Then he used his right leg to attack at face level and fully swing his leg at high speed to exert high force. Tang san also able block this with his hand. This force was higher than first punch's force. This force was able to bent tang san by 30°. Tang san was stunned force behind this kick.

At this time lin's back on front of.After that lin about to use his left leg to attack at tang san then suddenly he stopped and immediately after used right leg to attack. He used reverse right leg kick at waist level because he was not perfect in attacks so his was making mistakes in attacks.

After blocking kick tang san used force to leg. This force able to send LIN couple of step back.