CHAPTER 7 : STATUE OF SOUL SAINT

In next 3 months WENG LIN was only doing his wood carving. Due his mind was sharp he was able to figure out his mistake and then corrected it. He was doing all time. Making his wood carving skill more perfect. After 3 month he had 100 statues of animals and symbols. He was thinking to sell this artifacts but he was thinking how could he attract attention of people who want to buy them.

After some time he got idea. After thinking more about it he was ready to do it.

Next at morning,

WENG LIN was headed to place where was handprint of soul Saint.

After some time he reached that place and began to search something. After some he come to tree which was right beside of handprint of soul Saint. This tree was cut at height of 8 feet, not to damage handprint of soul Saint.

He took out his wood carving tools and began to carve tree. It took too much time only to clear out layer of tree.

When he began to carve then grandpa jake came and see that WENG LIN was carving. He asked, " what are doing weng LIN?"

WENG LIN looked at grandpa jake and said with smile that's surprise grandpa jake if  I tell you now then it will not be surprise. "

Grandpa jake," okay okay, I will not ask. "

WENG LIN," that's not only it but also I want you comeback when I am done or there will be no surprise. "

Grandpa jake then left.

3 days later,

WENG LIN invited every body in village to show them his surprise.

Everybody was there even tang san except tang hao (that's expected). There was so voice because everyone started to do their guess.

WENG LIN came with granpa jake.

WENG LIN, " grandpa jake that is the surprise I was talking about." Then he pointed at tree which was covered with white sheet. " go granpa take off cover and show everyone my surprise."

Granpa was also guessing what it could be? He was sure that' this is probably gone be statue, but whose? '

Granpa jake come closer and took of white sheet.

Thare was statue of man who was 7 feet tall handsome appearense, noble look, descent clothes and well build body that's look like only made for war. His left hand was on his waist and right hand had axe. This axe was 5 feet long and had design on it which showed it's dominense. Right below statue there was plane place. There was something written on it " SOUL SAINT FROM HOLY SAINT VILLAGE".

Everyone there was surprised by this scene. This statue was so perfect that ordinary people couldn't figured out it's mistakes.

Granpa jake was surprised see the statue of Soul Saint which was the proud of his holy village. There was tears of joy.

WENG LIN, " so granpa how is my surprise?"

Granpa jake came out his thought and said, " This is a surprise I can get. "