Dating Jace Wayland/Herondale

Requested on Ao3 By the amazing (Also my favourite person ever!) Ashley_Winchester_77 Maybe some headcannons of a relationship between Jace and reader, pretty please? Hoping your day is fabulous! ;D With smut, plz!

WARNINGS: nothing life threatening, just smut.

Both of you being shadowhunters.

Being annoyed with Clary, since Jace's attention is on her.

Jace finding your jealousy cute, though you insist you aren't jealous.

"You're jealous."-"No, why would I be jealous."- "y/n, I know you well, very well, and I know when you are jealous." "Fine, I'm jealous, because I love you, and she just waltzes in her and steals all your attention, and I'm meant to be okay with it, I'm your girlfriend, not her." –"Y/n, I love you." "Well, Clary doesn't think so." Inside of answering you, he kisses you passionately.

Training with Jace, but it turns more into a make out session.

A lot of kissing/ make out sessions.

Finding Jace's and Alec's parabatai relationship cute "Maybe, one day you will have a parabatai"- "Please if I had a parabatai they couldn't handle me."

A lot of flirting.

A lot of "I love you's."

Bickering like an old married couple.

Going on missions with each other.

Tracing each other's runes.

Sleeping in his bed Or him sleeping in your bed.

Wearing his shirt/jumper to bed.

Izzy/Alec or Clary walking on you's two.

Having inside jokes, which no one really gets at all.

Both being over protective of each other.

Cuddling/ spooning.

A lot of passionate hot sex.

Sex with Jace would include:

-Jace kissing your neck, then making his way down your stomach.( Jace's kissing being heavenly)

-A lot of foreplay.

-Oral

-Jace's thrusts being deep.

- Holding tightly onto his biceps/sides tightly as he thrusts into you.

-Kissing your neck.

-Holding your hands above your head.

-Pinning you against the mattress or a wall.

-A lot of moaning, and a few curse words.

-Jace always making you cum first.

-Trying a lot of different sex positions

-Both of you's have a lot of stamina (thanks to the Stamina rune.) There is defiantly more than round two.

-Afterwoods, Jace likes to hold you close to his chest, while his hands run up and down your back soothingly, as his lips press against the top of your head.