I Got the Baddest Chic On the Island Best Believe She's Got This Man Smiling

Chapter 12: I Got the Baddest Chic On the Island, Best Believe She's Got This Man Smiling

I looked at him wide eyed.

"My goodness, did you catch what I did?"

I feel his forehead.

"You sure your thinking straight?"

He smiles and I hit his head lightly on the side.

"Your stupid! Or insane! Or Both...which is worse...we've barely been dating two weeks. It's too soon to talk the M word. Damn it Conor."

"I didn't mean to scare you. I just think they need to see how wonderful you are considering they wanted a deep explanation as to why I needed yet another phone..."

He held my hands.

"I told them about you and they were so excited, they haven't wanted to meet any girls I've fancied until you. Which is big. Considering Jack in his escapades..."

"Well not right now, I'm indecent. ANDDDDDD....I wanna wait til we're a bit more serious. Is that alright?"

He nodded and hugged me.

"Where were you when you were coming here?"

"I was at the studio with Anth and when we finished he wanted to sleep so I came here."

"How's that poor guy doin', we need to find him a good girl.."

"But your mine...how about Olivia? She's better off without that guy she was with..."

"Did she tell you that?"

He nodded.

"We had a good talk and then she thanked me for my advice and left. She told me he never shows her affection and only ever takes her to work functions or restaurants."

I sighed.

"She never told me that."

"When I told her she deserved better and that she could do herself a favour and look for someone who wants to treat her the way she deserves, she lit up like a light and ran out of here faster than London double decker bus."

I laughed.

"What's so different between our busses and yours?"

"They don't care if people are in the way, they keep going. Better move out the way!"

"Uh-oh I don't think I'll be safe on the London streets might need someone to take me everywhere....I dunno."

He laughed and pulled me close, so close that our eyes were burning into each others and our noses were touching.

"I will always make sure you're safe, never worry, okay?"

I nodded and we kissed passionately.

Wow it has been such a long time since I've looked back on that.

What? 2 years I think.

Those were really good times, where am I now you ask?

In London. Yes I did come here eventually.

Going to college and working part time at a day care nearby.

Where's Mr. Maynard you are also wondering...he's on tour.

Are we still together? That is the one thing I don't know of anymore.

I haven't spoke to him since I can remember. I think it's been almost a year.

His career took off so much that he was always traveling. We barely made it to his family's for Christmas.

His brother and sister were funny.