Take Me To The Dark And Dont You Ever Let Go

Chapter 16: Take Me To The Dark And Dont You Ever Let Go

It said the day we met, the hour the minute...

'Nov 15 2012, 6:05 p.m., the day my life began'

I started to cry, I pulled to me and hugged him the tightest possible. He rubbed my soothingly and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly I heard dark voices before I felt my arms pulled, dragging me.

My eyes opened, showing me my most haunted fear: death.

"Mariah!"

I jerked, looking around me, hearing a familiar voice. I felt a jerk on my shoulders and I jolted.

I wiped my forehead, feeling thick beads of sweat. I looked over to my right and saw Conor looking at me with heavy concern. His eyes red and bloodshot, he was crying.

"What's wrong? Why were you screaming? I-I c-couldn't wake you, and y-you kept s-screaming!"

"Bad dream! It f-felt so real, I thought I had lost you and that I would never get have a family with you! I was so scared! I didn't like it, it scared the living hell out of me."

He shook his head, wiping his eyes.

"Thank god you weren't in pain. You're okay now, okay?"

He pulled me into his arms and I cried, unable to control any of my emotions.

"C-Conor?"

He leaned back, looking into my eyes.

"What is it?"

"M-make love t-to me?"

He smiled.

"You sure? You sure your not still in a dream?"

This time I smiled.

"If I am, so be it. I never wanna wake up."

I pulled his lips to mine, consuming us for the rest of the day.

I felt a little off later on, feeling Nauseous and achey.

I sat on the balcony outside and drank a cup of tea while enjoying the London morning.

I heard slippers scuff against the hardwood floor inside which made me turn.

Conor was in his jumper and lounge pants. His shirt had said, 'this is my lazy shirt' but boy did he look sexy.

He wiped the sleep from his eyes and put on his robe, along with his cup of tea.

"What are y'u doin' up this e'rly?"

"Couldn't sleep, felt sick."

He sighed and sat next to me, setting the cup on the table.

"I'll call for an appointment at the doctor."

I nodded, no longer wanting to put it off.

They were able to squeeze me in later today so I showered and dressed warm and made our way to the car.

Conor had asked me what kind of pain it was that I had been having and how long did they last. I wasn't sure exactly, but I told him I would let it all out when the doctor asks me. Once I finally got into the room where they see you, I felt a little better knowing my questions were going to get solved, just in a matter of time.

The doctor came, her name was mrs. Foscé. She was French I think. After I had explained that I was having a lot of pain and nausea she seemed quick to figure it out. "Ah Ms. Demara, I think I know what's the matter..."