She Gets What She Wants When She's Touching Me

Chapter 17: She Gets What She Wants When She's Touching Me

'So grab me by the neck and don't you ever let go, you'll tear me apart like an animal....'

So for now the baby would be a secret until it was guaranteed that he or she would be safe. I opened my eyes to find myself on our bed with the blanket over me.

I looked around me to find no one with me.

I frowned and sat up putting my my slippers.

He must've carried me to bed.

I walked out to the living room seeing the clock on the blu ray player read: 1:43 a.m.

I found Conor passed out on the couch in his lounge pants. He had his head forward and tilted to the side, slightly snoring.

I smiled, walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

He stirred, stretching then he opened his eyes.

"Hey, why aren't you in bed? Is something wrong?"

He rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up.

I shook my head.

"No sweetheart, I couldn't sleep any longer without you.."

He yawned, sitting up.

"What time is it?"

"A little short til 2 in the morning. Lets get to bed, okay?"

He nodded and I pulled his arms forward, walking us to the bed.

At 6, the alarm went off, signalling him it was time to get up. I sighed as I felt the weight in the bed shift next to me. He kissed my forehead then I felt my shirt lift, exposing my tummy.

His lips touched my skin just under my belly button.

I smiled, he was kissing the baby as well. I knew In my heart Conor always wanted to be a father, his mom would always tell me she was surprised there wasn't a bun already. Well looks like she got her wish, grand baby on the way.

His father would tell all his parent like qualities would show when his brother, Jack, and his sister, Anna, were younger. He would take care of them all the time helping with their diapers and feedings.

I was excited to see how our life would change once the baby was here. If it would be a girl, or a boy like I'm hoping for. A fathers son.

The doctor would soon tell me how far I was and then I would make sure we were in matrimony before they came into this world.

It was only right.

In three months I would be walking down the isle at the church near where he grew up. His mom was already planning with my mom.

How their motors were turning. They were pretty intimidating when they were working together. Me and Conor were both pretty surprised. I heard the water turn on in the bathroom as the sound of the shower door clicked closed. Yes, we have one of those wide bathtub showers with glass all around and a glass door.

I loved it. It was wide and could fit two...hint hint.

I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. By the time he was out and dressed with his hair styled to perfection, I had food ready and on the table with his orange juice.

He smiled as he saw what I'd made him.

It was French toast. That was the first breakfast I had made him after we moved in together. It always helped him think straight for songwriting.