A model can be an actor.

Jacy: WHEN IS THE LAST TIME I HAVE UPDATED THIS? Like I sincerely apologize everyone, and I am such a failure QAQ I mean to be fair, I haven't update other stories either--

Aomine: Because our author here is an idiot.

Jacy: AND I ESPECIALLY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU, AHO.

Kagami: Excuse him, Jacy. *Drags him to beat his ass in street basketball court.*

Jacy: Alright soooo even though its supposed to be Teiko's era, nah this child here is bringing it to the future too! I got this inspired like, from what Kasamatsu said after Kaijou's defeat in the Winter Cup semi-final tournament. So yeah! Heads up! Angst, mentions of abuse or acts of it, along with rape and Gayness, also forgot to mention it's Kise Angst, including ships! You will probably get another idea of why Kise hates Haizaki.

No likey? Get the fuck out of this instead of wasting time with your homophobia please. It's pride month too, I don't want to hear anything.

----------------------------------------------------

Narrator

The sound of buzzer going off, it was loud. Loud and clear, for everyone to know...

"The match is over!"

The semi-final match. The match against Seirin and Kaijou. A score of 81 to 80.

After all the cheers and jeers from the crowd in the stadium, the sounds of squeeking of shoes, the mixed emotions that has been felt through everyone who has played that match, it was all over.

It came to Seirin's victory, and Kaijou's lost. It all came to belief, if anything. It all came to team play and teamwork, and believing in your aces and teams. What was the difference?

It couldn't be stopped.

Even though Kise had lost, along with the rest of his team, he still have his head high up, smiling, and facing the enemy, hoping they would win against their strongest opponent, Rakuzan.

He truly did respect and acknowledge the right people. Unlike last time.

He was walking for a moment, before stopping the next. Its inevitable. The pain in his leg has finally throbbed, even harder than a headache. After all the adrenaline in his veins that had his nerves going, he finally felt the pain. It doesn't matter anymore, until tomorrow.

He just needs to hide it, until he reaches home. Yeah, he should be fine. He can just keep it up. Just keep walking, you aren't that weak, your rivals had acknowledged your strength.

Kicking him out of his thoughts, a towel had fallen lightly upon his sweaty head, as someone had came to his side to support him.

"Geez, you're bad at hiding it."

"Huh?"

Kasamatsu slid Kise's left arm on his shoulders for the leaning support of his leg. Wasn't he just ahead of everyone earlier?

"You may be a model, but you certainly as hell ain't an actor."

He was...

Wrong.

Petting his head, tears well up in Kise's eyes, the feeling of frustration, anger, and pain filling up. The loss wasn't the only reason he is crying, nor was it the fact that the seniors can't play with him anymore, nor was it the fact that he couldn't do much for his team, nor was it the pain in his leg.

It was way, way more.

------------------------------------------------------
"Nee, Dai-chan?"