Happy b-day, Kuro-chan!

Kise: Guys, hurry! Kurokocchi is coming!

Midorima: Cake's done, and lifted, so it should be a miracle! 

Aomine: SOMEONE OFF THE LIGHTS DAMMIT, AND SATSUKI, NO.

Satsuki: What's wrong with me cooking a bit of cookies?

Murasakibara: I already cook them Sacchin. 

Akashi: For goodness' sake, EVERYONE HIDE. 

Everyone: *did what Akashi said.*

Akashi: *offs the lights*

Meanwhile...

Author: So just have fun in this room!

Kuroko: The way you talk is super suspicious...

Author: Don't worry, dear child. I'll be back from the toilet. You go in first. *Goes to the 'toilet', in which reality is the control room and puts earpiece.* He'll be going in.

Kuroko: *slides open the classroom door and turn on the lights to have a cake fall on him* Vanilla, wait what...

Everyone: Surprise! Happy birthday Kurokocchi/Kuroko/Tetsu/Tetsu-kun/Kuro-chin/Tetsuya!

Kuroko: Wait, you all did this for me?

Akashi: Of course. What kind of friends, and boyfriend, would we be if we don't, Tetsuya? Without you, our executed ways of flaws would still remain. We won't find it amusing without a player like you for basketball.

Kuroko: Akashi-kun... *hugs and kisses Akashi*

Momoi: Um... Tetsu-kun, I made you this! *Gives Kuroko a present*

Kuroko: I'm delighted, Momoi-san. Is it alright if I open it now?

Momoi: Of course! 

Kuroko: *opens to see it's a mini Akashi with a baby blue scarf* Wow, it's adorable!

Aomine: You've been knitting this for a while during your free time.

Murasakibara: Kuro-chin, I made sweets, salad, and vanilla for everyone including you to eat~ Let's eat together!

Midorima: Right, Kuroko. *Gives Kuroko a plushie vanilla milkshake* It's Aquarius lucky item today. And since you had done you're lucky action, you should be alright.

Kuroko: Midorima-kun, thank you so much! Also, thank you for cooking for us, Murasakibara-kun.

Kise: Well, after all the events, why don't we all play streetball!? By then, Kurokocchi, you may spent our Teiko days and we were devoured by negativity, but thank you for bringing us back to the light. We all love you, Kurokocchi!

Everyone: That's a good idea! 

Kuroko: Kise-kun, thank you very much! I fought because your ways of basketball wasn't in the right mind, but I'm glad you all change.

Author: Sorry I'm late. Kuro-chan, whatcha think?

Kuroko: You made me have the best time of my life. 

Nijimura: I'm very happy that all my kouhais are celebrating with a smile, Kuroko. From then, you will have a bright future ahead of you. Please don't let anyone bring that down.

Kuroko: Nijimura-senpai... Thank you very much!

Haizaki: Sup, Tetsuya? I wasn't invited for this party.

Kuroko: *Terrified and hugs Akashi*

Kise: *Terrified too and hugs Aomine*

Haizaki: Heh, seeing them feels like good old times. Crushing them is what it makes me feel alive.

Kuroko: Why are you here...?

Kise: I don't want you to hurt them, Shougo-kun...!

Kuroko: Please go away...

Author: *drugs them for how many times and hugs them protectively* I have told you, haven't I? Or you can't seem to hear because of the wax in your ears. I'll say it one more time... Do not interfere with my children. Everyone, we're killing him.

Everyone: Right on it!

Haizaki: Heh, I have my own delinquents. Try and stop me bitches. *4 men appear*

Everyone: Bring it on!

(In the end, Haizaki is a sore loser.)