Kiseki no boredom

(Note: This is not a request. I'm doing this because I'm bored.)

Narrator

Everyone from Teiko Junior high, as known as the Generations of miracles, including their formers, are dying of boredom.

Soon, the fog was lifted when they went to one website for chats and posts, Instagram.

Chat time!

Maniacscissorsyandere (Seijuro Akashi): I'm bored. Entertain me, peasants.

Ahonarcissist (Daiki Aomine): *Kisses Tetsu*

Maniacscissorsyandere (Seijuro Akashi): *Kills Daiki with scissors and hugs Tetsuya protectively while kissing him and hisses* Mine.

VanillaMilky (Tetsuya Kuroko): *Kisses Akashi-kun back and started to make out*

Ahonarcissist (Daiki Aomine): *Dies and waits for Kise* 

Loudmodeldog (Ryota Kise): *Preparing a grave stone for Aominecchi and screams* GET A ROOM!

VanillaMilky (Tetsuya Kuroko): *Kills Kise-kun with a shotgun and pulled away from Akashi-kun for a bit* Bang bang, you on da floor. 

Tsunderecarrot (Shintaro Midorima): *Records everything and send it to world wide* 

Maniacscissorsyandere (Seijuro Akashi): *Calls Atsushi* 

Sweetsaddictgiant (Atsushi Murasakibara): *crushes Mido-chin* Did it.

Tsunderecarrot (Shintaro Midorima): *Yells from the top of his lungs* I REGRET NOTHING!

Retiredsenpai (Shuzo Nijimura): Akashi, my dear kouhais, what kind of chaos have you been creating?

Maniacscissorsyandere (Seijuro Akashi): Nothing senpai!

Gangsterloserworms (Shogo Haizaki): Hey Ryota, missed me?

Loudmodeldog (Ryota Kise): Nooooo!! I hate worms QAQ

VanillaMilky (Tetsuya Kuroko): Why are you here QAQ

Ahonarcissist (Daiki Aomine): *Forces the two logged out and punches Haizaki* Scissors.

Maniacscissorsyandere (Seijuro Akashi): *Gorges out Haizaki's eyes with scissors* Guess that cleared out my boredom.

 Retiredsenpai (Shuzo Nijimura): What did I just witness... And I am proud. If he happens to be alive, 10000000000000000000000000000000 laps around his school.

Log out.

Taiga Kagami has been sitting in front of Tetsuya Kuroko in Maji burger.

Kuroko has been staring at his phone and with shock expressions on his deadpanned face.

Kuroko started crying before the log out happen. Haizaki brings back awful memories for him.

Kagami got concerned and went over to Kuroko's seat and hug the young latter.

Not too long later, pair of scissors grazed his face and look up to see Akashi grinning like a maniac.

Lucky, Kuroko has calmed down and Kagami quickly let go of him.

And their day continued on with the Generations of miracles' craziness.

(Don't kill me of how short it is.)