✰TWENTY NINE✰

A LOT OF WOLFSTAR BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! ALSO, 14.5K VIEWS? 790 VOTES? I DON'T DESERVE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE XX

_____________________

✰ They were only kids,

teenagers in love,

why couldn't they just be

happy without

the worries of....after?

_____________________

James sighed, sitting down on a small fold-up, plastic chair beside Remus' sleeping body. He let out a long yawn, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands as Peter sat down beside him.

"So, how'd it go?" He asked, whispering in his ear.

"How did what go?"

"Your date, idiot." James rolled his eyes, trying not to smile as Sirius climbed into the hospital bed and cuddled up to the passed out Moony.

"It was great." He muttered in reply, looking back at the mousy faced boy beside him.

"Great." Peter grinned before grabbing the bag beside him. James furrowed his eyebrows at his sudden swiftness but all was explained when Pete pulled out a bar of chocolate and made his way over to Remus as his eyes slowly opened.

Wormtail had always been good at this sort of thing. As much as James was the mother-hen of the lot, Peter was always there to help too. He never failed to bring Moony's chocolate after a full moon, he knew exactly how to comfort each of his friends when they were upset or angry and he was basically the matchmaker of Hogwarts! I mean, he managed to convince Frank to ask Alice on a date, he helped James realise his feelings for Regulus, not forgetting the fact that he was there for Remus when he didn't think he was good enough for Padfoot. Peter Pettigrew was probably the most loyal and kind out of all of them, James sometimes wondered why he wasn't in Hufflepuff instead.

"Thanks, Wormy." Remus mumbled, allowing his eyes to adjust to the bright light. He almost jumped out of the bed when he noticed Sirius led beside him. "Oh, shit! Don't scare me like that, Pads!"

"Language, Mr Lupin!" Madam Pomfrey lectured, entering through the dividing curtain of which blocked out Remus' bed from everyone else's view. "How are we feeling this morning?"

"Fine, Miss." James groaned quietly, shaking his head. He definitely was not fine, anybody could see that.

"Yeah, sure you are. Off we get, Mr Black. Remus needs some help." Sirius frowned but got off anyway, standing beside Moony's head. "Right, we need to put some of-"

"Can I help?" Sirius butted in, large puppy dog eyes on his face. If you could resist Sirius Black's puppy dog eyes you must have been some sort of god because fuck they were good.

"Alright," She said with a sigh, "Come here."

"Yay!"

"So, what you need to do is pour a little bit off this on to his cut there-" James turned to Peter with a smirk as she continued to show Sirius how to heal Remus' wounds. Though in extreme amounts of pain, Remus couldn't help the small smile playing on his lips at his boyfriend's face of concentration. When Pomfrey turned to remind Peter of all the things he needed to do to take care of Remus after he left the hospital wing, Moons bent forward to peck Padfoot's lips, groaning in pain as he led back down. So that he didn't have to lean forward again, Sirius moved positions to pepper kisses all over his face, causing them to both giggle.