✹FIFTY FIVE✹

HEY LOVES!! CHAPTER 55!! *TRIES TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THIS BOOK IS SO FREAKING LONG AND NOT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO READ THE WHOLE THING*

_____________________

✹ Perhaps Minnie has 

finally realised 

my amazingness! ✹

_____________________

693 DAYS LEFT.

"Drink up." Regulus scrunched up his eyes, taking a deep breath in. He let out a hum of confusion as he forced himself to open up his eyes. "Hey, you gotta have a drink, Love." An expression of confusion appeared on his face as he saw James kneeling beside him.

"Hmmm?" He tried to sit up but felt a hand on his chest which pushed him back down.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. You're still weak." Regulus began to feel around him, and a glass was placed into his hand. "Drink up." He did as he was told and took a large sip. A gag escaped his throat and he tried not to throw up.

"What the hell-"

"Water mixed with Draught of Peace. Sorry." He clearly was not sorry, as he held in a chuckle.

"Draught of Peace?"

"Oh, right, yeah. Um- last night you kinda ran away from me? And then I found you passed out in this corridor thing....and er- well I brought...you...home?" He admitted. Regulus frowned, tilting his head to the side slightly. He hesitated, taking his time to understand. Shouldn't he be panicking right now?

"What the fuck?" His voice was extremely calm, it should have scared him, but nothing was scaring him. "Huh?" This time James couldn't hold it in and he laughed.

"What do you think Draught of Peace does, Reggie?"

"I hate you. I really do. And if you hadn't bloody drugged me, I would prove my hatred for you." James stuck out his tongue, causing Reg to roll his eyes.

"You kidnapped me," James nodded, "So...we're in your house...?" He nodded again, "My parents don't know where I am..." He nodded again, but this time slowly, with more worry in his face, "And they're going to be very mad..." James gave a deep sigh and led down beside the smaller boy, pushing an arm under Reg's head.

"I like calm you." Regulus really wanted to punch him, but he couldn't. I mean, have you ever seen James Potter? He was bloody attractive. There was no chance that Regulus could ruin that pretty face. "Why you lookin' at me like that, hm?"

"I...um...you're hot." James rolled onto his back as he wheezed, both of their laughter flooding the room. 

***

"It's lovely to have you back here, Regulus. I hope you know that you are always welcome, okay? Never feel bad about staying here, your brother was very good at doing that." Mrs Potter smiled sweetly at him, a hand on his shoulder as he ate his dinner.

"Hey! That was only for a little while!" Sirius looked terribly offended. Mrs Potter giggled and messed up his hair.

"I'm only kidding, Sirius. I'm just glad that you're comfortable here now, my love." He gave a childish grin and went back to stuffing his face with his cottage pie. "Jamie, Dad has a night shift tonight and I have work at a stupid time in the morning, so I need my sleep. Will you be alright?"