Scene 2 Loving you makes me live

Omniscient narrator

Yu asks Sam to switch seats. He stands by the passenger door and waits for Sam to come around and sit down.

"I'm going to put you to sleep. Do you want me to sing you the song my mother used to sing to me when I was little?" asks Yu as he sits down on Sam's lap, snuggles up to him, nuzzles his face against Sam's neck, and begins to caress his face with his left hand. 

Sam feels Yu's breath and his tender hand on his skin and has to swallow. Smirking, he says in an even deeper voice than usual:

"You don't really think I could fall asleep like this!"
"Why not?" marvels Yu, straightening up. The answer to his question lies openly in Sam's expression.

Yu smirks. "Then not", Yu says snappishly, trying to get up.

Sam grabs him by the hips and squeezes him tightly. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" growls Sam.

Yu laughs happily.
Sam pulls Yu to him and kisses him on the mouth.
And they both quickly realize they should stop. Sam's hungry lips and tongue surrender to their desire.
This time, it's Yu who lets his mind take over.

"Keep cool, baby!", Yu interrupts their passionate kiss, "We still have our whole lives!", he adds with a smirk, earning a deep look with a raised eyebrow from his wolf.

Lovingly, Yu buckles him in, kisses his Sam on the cheek and gets out.
In the driver's seat, he turns on the engine and connects to the stereo via Bluetooth, choosing a song for their ride. Inside the car, the gentle melody of "Teardrop" by Massive Attack blares.

Sam leans his head against the seat. His face is fixed on Yu. A faint smile wraps around his beautiful face.

As Yu drives them both down the country road through the magical cherry blossom spell, he sings along with the song's lyrics in a delicate voice.

"Love, love is a verb

Love is a doing word

Feathers on my breath

Gentle impulsion

Shakes me, makes me lighter

Feather on my breath

Teardrop on the fire

Feathers on my breath..."

Sam lets himself be carried away by Yu's voice. He floats like a feather in her sky over her flower meadows. He breathes the fragrance of his Yu. Sees the warming sight of his stunning stature and flows in the river of their love.

Yu indulges in a look after his beloved. His heart smiles as he sees his Sam fall asleep.

Inspired by the music, he lets his feelings fly freely.
"By your side, everything makes sense to me. I understand now why I'm here. What my life means to me. You show me to me. Complete my puzzle." he tells his Sam, "I didn't know what I needed until I met you. Now that I know, I don't need anything else."

Yu's voice continues to echo, "So many people have come and gone. So many times I was perplext about hearing confessions of love. Girls and women who wanted to be close to me. Real sweethearts. How happy my mother would have been to have a love at my side. But I saw nothing. Sensed nothing. They just passed through me. Like a ghost, I flew through my life. Saw nothing and kept to myself. All those people I didn't need."

Yu falls silent for a moment and begins to confess in a shaky voice:

"And suddenly someone could see me. Me as a ghost. Standing in front of me, looking right into me. Not through me.
Sam, you're the only person I see. That I can feel. Thanks to you, I'm not alone anymore. You show me the world. Through you, I see life."