Scene 7 SamYu's Circle of Love (18+)

Omniscient narrator
Minutes of silence let SamYu sort out there inner self.

"I don't know myself like this, and I don't like myself like this!", Yu finally says.

Sam continues to look at the floor. 

"I know. I really know. It's just my mind has nothing to say," Yu tries to explain himself.

"And that's why you don't want anymore?" chimes Sam's voice. "You said you can bear this responsibility and you'll let me go at the first problem?", Sam asks in a serious tone.

Yu begins to scratch his head. As if asking his head for a proper answer.

To no avail.

This time, Yu chokes on the silence.
He can't answer Sam and knows that every second that passes will leave a mark.

"You said you trusted me," Yu reaches Sam's voice.

"I do.", it rolls out of Yu, "But, but I don't trust the others. No one. No one else.", he adds.
"Now that you're mine, I can't stand anyone," Yu names his truth.

"And because of that, you don't want me to be yours anymore?" asks Sam in a hushed tone.

And they don't even realize it as the third photo from their circle of love photo series is snapped.
Fans will see a picture of a Sam that will break their hearts. He is bent forward, resting his elbows on his knees. His hands are clasped on the back of his neck. His head is lowered.
A thoughtful Sam. A sad Sam.
Next to a doubting Yu.
Yu's watery eyes are fixed on Sam. The sight of Sam pains him. His face, flooded with pain, looks at a loss. Only his eyes know the solution to all his problems. He does not blink as he looks into Sam.

SamYu is silent as the circle of their love slowly rises again.

"I just want you to be mine. I just don't know how to control these feelings," Yu breaks the silence.

"And that's why you push me back," Sam says, affected.

Yu scratches his head again.

"You know what that does to me? Right at the moment when I decide to believe it. Take the dream for real. Open myself up.", Sam says sincerely.

He lifts his head and looks Yu in the eyes.
Yu's tortured eyes have read enough in Sam. He feels his pain. It mixes with his fear and triggers a desire in him to be in Sam's arms.
To hold each other.
To help each other overcome the pain and fear.
It's not Sam he doesn't want.
It's just the fear of losing Sam that he doesn't want.
And only Sam can help him grow beyond it.

"I'm sorry I pushed you back," Yu says, holding Sam's gaze. His eyes repeat his apology.

Pleading for a door.
A door to find refuge in Sam again.

"I know what that feels like. I know the dark side. But you reached out to me. Lulled me into safety. And I thought being safe.", Sam describes his inner self, "You have a past too. Even in the present, I have to endure so many situations. The whole crew sees you as a kitten. My kitty is their kitty. And that's not all. I know the feeling." 

Sam straightens up and turns to Yu. As they are carried by the Ferris wheel to the climax, Sam addresses his truth to Yu:

"We will have many ups and downs.

Words and actions directed at us.

Everyone has their eyes on us.

We are subject to their judgment.