Scene 6 You're jealous

Omniscient narrator
Two grinning young men push their way through the crowd toward the Ferris wheel.

Their hands are holding each other.

Firmly, and with each meter they approach their destination, even more firmly.

Nothing can stop them now.

They are promised to each other and want to make their start.

On the Ferris wheel they want to circle themselves into infinity.

Forge the circle of their love.

All their senses are sharpened from the journey to now.

A burning sharpness.

Their blazing flames unite blue and light up the Ferris wheel as they arrive at the ticket booth.

Sam pulls Yu to him and turns to the vendor.
"Oh my god!!!!," the vendor can be heard yelling. "Ahhh, Sam, I'm your biggest fan!" he gushes on.
Sam smiles. Before he can reply, he continues to be adored.
"You are soooo handsome. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I love you!"

And Yu shoots a powder of venom into his veins.

A perfectly normal situation, which he had experienced countless times before, suddenly triggers fatal things.

His change of color Sam does not see.

He doesn't feel the flowing rage.

Instead, he acts like he always does.

"I love you too, bro!" he says in his professional, adorably deep voice, "We want to ride Ferris wheels. Give me four chips, please!", Sam orders and turns to Yu.

Yu's stunned eyes return Sam's gaze. He can't hear what he's saying.

Words no longer matter at this moment.
He can't find them.
The words that describe it.
Describe what he feels.
He can't grasp them. Doesn't understand its intensity.

He withdraws into himself, to perceive himself as a third person.

Too strong, too dangerous is the feeling that is crushing him right now.

He doesn't want that. He does not allow it.

He is Yang Yu Teng. The quiet man with the accent.

He doesn't want that. Won't listen. Doesn't want to hear himself or Sam.

He lets Sam lead him into a carriage and sits down inside and outside silent.

Sam, on the other hand, is grinning from ear to ear. He is simply happy. Finally.

Finally he can breathe. Easier. Carefree.

All the heavy thoughts, anxious feelings, flamboyant actions have finally come to an end.

And he has found his beginning. Found himself.

At the side of Yang Yu Teng. The man he fell in love with.

In the Ferris wheel of their love, he wants to live through all the ups and downs.
That's what he wants.
Through every feeling he wants to glide with Yu.
Overcome everything.

He sees his Yu sit down. The salesman himself doesn't miss the opportunity to close SamYu's cabin. Then he already points to his cell phone and asks for a photo.

Sam smiles, sits down next to Yu and puts his arm around him.

And the first photo of a series of photos in the cycle of SamYu's love is taken.