capítulo uno

Miguel POV

("I sat on my bed contemplating on wether I should join the dating site" I said unsure of myself.)

" I really need someone I've been single for two long and my friends think I can't get a girl," I take a breath as I said unsure of what I'm about to do.

http://www.lonelyteens.com

"I start to sign up
First name:Miguel

Last name:Andrews

Date of birth: June 20, 1998

Email address: Miguelandrews@gmail.com

Password: Transgender

Confirm password: Transgender

Username: Miguel2fly"
I say as I finally clicked sign up.

A chat pops up saying would you like to chat with Sydney Williams?

" I clicked yes"

SYDNEY WILLIAM'S

Hi my name is Miguel Andrews would you like to talk to me?? I clicked send.

SYDNEY POV

" I just got back from a long day of cheerleading practice" I sad inaudibly as I sat on my queen sized bed exhausted.

I heard my computer make a dinging noise I grabbed my mac bookpro and open it as I look at it, I see it was a message from a boy name Miguel he said Hi my name is Miguel Andrews would you like to talk to me?? He questioned.

I texted yes my name is Sydney, I clicked send.

He replied I'm new and I'm looking for a friend would you like to meet up sometime??

I replied sure where do you live??

He replied Compton California

I replied me 2 let's meet up at the park

He replied ok first thing 2morrow

I replied ok

MIGUEL POV

"I logged off I'm so happy that I might actually have a chance with Sydney" I grabbed my pencil and paper quickly

I begin to write a check list
1. Be friends with Sydney
2. Flirt with Sydney
3. Become a couple
4.Have sex with Sydney💙
I put heart eyes by the last one it kinda made me smile.

I texted my friends to come over, while I wait on them to come I decided to take a lil nap

15 mins later............

I heard a knock on the door I sat up and walked to the door and saw Jonah

" Hey Jonah"

Jonah says, " I need you to help me with something" while looking down.

" ohhhhhhh, is it that time again?"

WARNING SEX SCENE

"Yes" he says pushing me inside the room while closing the door

He slowly pulled off my wife beater up over my head and threw it across the room.

Then he started kissing me hungrily,after a while he deepends the kiss he unbuttoned his pants while I pulled then down to his ankles.

He pushed me on the bed as I lay down in nun but my boxers. He brought his hands down to my throbbing pussy, he puts his hands in my boxers and starts rubbing my pus-. "Oh m-m-my god" I moaned very loud as he pushed two of his fingers in my needy pussy it's so needy cause I ain't got laid in months, I mean I masterbate but it ain't the same thing as a dick in my pussy I'm cut out of my thoughts When he adds another finger sliding them in and out of my clit.

Jonah pulled my boxers down and put my legs up on his shoulders and started eating me out like nobody's business which it wasn't. As he continued I ended up bucking my hips up asking for more.
When he got the memo he shoved his tongue deeper in my lower region. Being a tease Jonah started sucking and licking my wet ass pussy from his saliva and my cum slowly then I said "Stop teasing me!!!" And with that he went deeper and faster.

I moaned loud then he stopped and he took off his boxers showing of his 10 inch dick and without a warning he slid his big ass dick in me he thrusted into me slowly and then I scream "faster,faster, I need your big ass dick pounding repeatedly in side of meeeee *screaming*!!!!!" With that he thrusted his dick deeper in me and went faster at that too which made me scream and moan my last word.

I flipped him over and started riding him like a bull while biting on his now hard nipples. "O-oh my go- im about to c-uum he stuttered as I continued to ride him even faster, as we both reached our climaxes I moaned his name out which sent him over the edge. After he cummed in my now satisfied pussy I pulled off of him, I leaned back on my elbows with my legs wide open and shoved three of my fingers in my pussy and pushed in and out. He watched me do so I stared to pull out and with some of his cum on my fingers I put them in my mouth and licked every inch of them. "round two?" Jonah said to me. "Under one condition"

"What?" "You fuck me even harder against the wall"

"I like the way you think"
(they're friends with benefits)

SEX SCENE OVER