capítulo dos nuevo amante

NEXT DAY

JONAH POV

"Wake up Miguel I'm leaving "he doesn't move at all.

I began to write a note I'm leaving see ya later, I started limping to the door from having weak knees and closed it behind me.

12 MINS LATER.........

MIGUEL POV

I woke up and remember OH SHIT!!!! I'm supposed to be going on a date with Sydney!!!! I got up quick took a 4 min shower hooded out put on a white shirt and black true religion pants fixed my hair and started walking out the door I ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys and got in my car and started it and left to the park I was nervous I kept looking in the mirror I finial arrived to the park I saw someone sitting by a tree I walked over to her slowly afraid that might not be her

" Hi excuse me are you Sydney?"she started standing up and smiled a pretty smile.

"Hi yes I am Sydney care to sit with me she asked unsure of my answer"

"Yea of course"

" Your very handsome you know that?"

" I smiled thank you and yes may I have your number please"

"Sure it's 1310-654-3425"

"Thanks I asked her so what are you reading I reached for it and she flicked my wrist" (the flick of the wrist lol I just had too)

"Uh uh my book but it's called 60 shades of grey"

"Ochhh wanna walk the park with me"

"Sure"

We talked on and on all day until she had to go I was sad but she is really pretty and nice when I saw her leave to her car I decided to follow her home

I hoped in my car and followed her to her house. When she came to a stop we arrived at a big nice white cream house, she got out and walked to her door and went inside. Once I saw she was in I got out my car and ran to her window.

I saw her through a window I picked up a rock and threw it she didn't come I did it again and she look out the window.

"Hey I waved let me in "

She said come around the back I went to her backyard and she opened the sliding door she said how you get here in a whisper.

"I followed you home" she smiled that pretty smile of hers again.

She said come on slowly I saw a nice big lamp it was pretty I walked up the stairs behind her and went into her room I sat on her bed as she closed the door behind her.

She just stood at the door thinking of something while I checked her out she was wearing a tie-die muscle tank with an alien on it and some black laced thong that shows her perfectly shaped ass, and her tattoos they make her even sexier.

I looked her up and down when I saw her sorta visible pussy I licked my lips when I looked up all I felt were a pair of soft lips connect to mine. When I started kissing back she then straddled me with both of her legs on my side. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, when she accepts it I let my tongue explore every inch of her mouth.

The kiss got more heated, I took it up a notch by putting my hands in her panties that I lived so much and started squeezing and groping her ass. Sydney moaned in my mouth and that just made me want her even more so I flipped her over so I was on top laying in between her legs hoping to get in between if you know what I mean...like im so serious I just want to eat her out so bad so I brought my hands to waist and started to pull them down, but I looked up at her to make sure was ok with it and she just nodded right when I was about to eat her delicious looking pussy out her dad walked in......

................................................................