Chapter 4

Back when I was training, I showed off my skills to my Dad and I was given tons of restrictions. I used Tathagata without any control and destroyed an entire forest. So I was force to train in control and I wasn't allowed outside the kingdom; unless I have an escort squad. Usually I sneak out, but with the trouble that happen it looks like I'll have a hard time sneaking around. Right, now I was lost I lost my Mother thanks to what ever that creature is. I went into my room and started to cry all night.

The next 3 days, we did a ceremonial burial for my Mother. It was very sad to see my Mom lifeless and with out her signature smile. It hurt so much and I couldn't sleep at all for the next week. Then I went to a cliff that overlooks the kingdom and look at the beautiful sun set. Then I hear a voice ring out "Don't do it!" it was Maria. I turn to look at her with a confuse stare, but I see her crying. 

"You have so much to live for!"

"I'm just looking at the sunset; why would I kill myself?" I stated and she had a dumbfounded face and started to blush.

"s-sorry I thought-" then I cut her off.

"Don't worry about it, care to join?"

"Okay"

She then walk next to me and sat down and look at the sun set. I also join and sat next to her; we sat their in silence for a few minuets. Then I felt her hand grab my head and force my head into her lap.    

"Um.. what?"

"You haven't been sleeping and this is your r-r-reward!" I tried to turn my head to her, but she pushed my head towards the sunset. Then she started to hum a song and for some reason I felt a warm sensation of longing. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, knowing I'm not alone who was hurt by this.  

*3rd POV

Off in a distance you can see a loving Father and Brother looking at the scene. They already know that they have feeling for each other, but it looks like they don't know it yet. They look at each other and started to snicker.

"I got something to tease him with" August whispered under his breath

"They're so dense" Dis he whispered to August.

As you can tell they're not in the same wavelength. August was deeply worried about Lumin, he wanted to help, but couldn't do much as Lumin was just stuck in his room only coming out just to eat. The two brothers fight a lot with each other, but they really care for each other. The Father really cares for the both of them, but he hates them always fighting with each other. 

*Lumin POV

Once I woke up I was laying on the ground, still remembering the warmth I felt from Maria. I then immediately got up and started blushing; 'oh god oh god, how am I going to speak to her! I'm so embarrassed' I started to walk back to my room, with a red face. School finally starts today and I was excited to be taught by Michel the sword saint! I put on my uniform and grabbed Tathagata and hoisted on my lower back. Then I hear a voice in my head.

"Welcome back young Emperor 

"Yes I'm back and I'm ready to be stronger  

Then I started to walk out and went to eat breakfast, but no one was there so I ate by myself. Then I ran out and dashed to the school. 'Note to self learn how to control the Sage eye' as I was running to school. At the school entrance I see Michel leaning on the wall, I walk over to him.

"Hey Master!"

"Where were you!" he yelled and chopped my head

"I was at home!"