Chapter 6

I went to the knight academy and told Michel that I'll be doing stuff and won't be here today. He said it was fine and he was teaching other students. The funny part was that I've never once went to class before, I should start doing that huh?, but he might not like it. I also learn how to use my sage robe which was the sheaf for Tathagata. With that I'm looking pretty drip out if I do say so myself! Anyways I went over to the intelligence office.

"Can I get information Kurt von Ritzburg's school history around 12-14? I want to know what teachers he had" I asked in hope I could get info, Kurt was expelled and stripped of his rank, the thing is the Kurt I met was not like this at all.

"Sorry, I can't tell you; that's private information"

"No, not for me, but for my father Diseum; Were investigating if some outside force did something to Kurt" He looked at me and started thinking, then made a fist on his right and hit his palm on his left.

"Is that so, I'll prepare that in a couple hours"

"How long to be exact?"

"5 hours"

"Alright I'll be back"

"Alright, be careful!" I waved and he waved, Then I left and decided to get a snack. I got some chips and munch on it for a little bit. I kept walking and I notice a white hair and a mask covering his eyes. We walk passed each other and I felt tons of demonic Qi; it was the same presence I felt at the cliff. I look at the direction he came from and it was at Kurt's house. I sprinted through the crowd and made over to his house.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"What is it?" I hear a male voice from the door

"Where's Kurt!" I yelled, The father open the door confused.

"In his room"

"Show me" I demanded, he could tell it was serious so he nodded. Then told me to follow, we started to run and we banged on the door; but no response, then I kicked down the door and saw no one there. Then there was an overwhelming amount of Demonic Qi, I was right?

"Where's my son?" despair appeared in his voice.

"Call the knights and fast!" I yelled and he nodded then ran out of the door. Then I concentrated the demonic Qi into a ball and used weak force to destroy it. To my surprise it worked, that means I can remove the demonic Qi in Kurt. Now, where would he be; my best bet would be the advance magic academy. I need to hurry or Shin is going to kill Kurt.

*Shin POV

What is this, such strong malicious intent. Where is it coming from; I look over to see Kurt using magic. But, how? He should be under house arrest?! Dame he's aiming for us!

"Cecily! Gus! Activate your suits right now!" Then I charged right into the beam and cast my shield, but it was hastily made so I was hurt. That was a close call, I could have died if I wasn't careful enough.

"A Magic Barrier"

"Shin!! Your hand!"

"It's okay Cecily.. my suit will heal me"

"Is that... Kurt?" Aug said

"How? Shouldn't he be under house arrest?!" Maria shouted

"Gus.. Like this, is it already no use?"

"Sadly yes, up until now, it has only been miss attempts, but this time it was an attempted murder!" Then Kurt started to yell and a crazy amount of magic power was spelling out.

"YOU BASTERED!!!!!!"

"Hey, Gus"

"What is it?"