Chapter 7

*Mubong POV

Ever since I was sealed by Mori, I didn't realize those three were able to ascend the humans on earth to god like power; but for some reason they can't use that power that were given. I guess Mori used all his power and then he died protecting them and growing them to fight gods? The problem now is what about the other humans in other worlds. I grabbed some humans from earth and made them my disciples. Their power was beyond what I did when I tried to change them. So I made them known as the 12 pillars. I decided to go to another planet that has humans.

This world known as #46428 or Magouru, a place filled with something special 'mana'. This made humans on Earth look trivial or so I thought. So I decided to take someone soul from earth and place them into this world. I made it so he had is old memories and see if he can make mana a great source for humans.

Years later looking through his lenses, I saw power where it can bless humans and make them stronger then anyone. Gods still exist, but I killed the ones in this world they reign. Another year passed and I felt a presence of the Jade Emperor powers, but Daewi is here as my puppet. 

"Koku"

Then out of no where a man appeared with black wings.

By jacechristian on DeviantArt

"Yes Master"

"I felt the presence of the sage eyes, Find out and kill it"

"Yes Master"

Then he disappeared and a couple days later, he came back.

"Sir, I've killed her"

I look at him and I glared at him, he was shaken up in fear.

"No, I still feel it there; You failed me"

"I-I'm sorry master!"

"It's fine, go back; I hope you won't fail me the next time"

"Yes Master!"

Then he left with his head down and I went back to looking through this boy eyes. Months go by and I found something that intrigued me, the demonic qi that was coming from that man. To be able to be sane and have all that power. I want him to join my side and I will learn how humans can use this.

"Xiao-fei"