bathroom

☁︎ park chaeyoung x park jimin

"Come on now guys, hurry!" Lisa exclaimed, as the other girls were wearing their shoes quickly

The four girls are going to a party, that one of their classmate planned. The four of the girls rushed outside, as they were trying to call a taxi.

"Wooh!" Jisoo panted, as she was at the front seat whilst the other three we at the backseat.

----

The four girls finally arrived at the party, the girls enters the venue, as they were welcomed by flashy lights, drunk people, couples making out, and the music being loud. But they didn't care, the four of the girls rushed to the drinking station.

"Fuck yeah!" Jennie exclaimed, chugging onto some vodka.

"I bet, Jennie will be the one who'll get laid tonight." Chaeyoung said. Soon, feeling someone's arm wrapping around her waist.

"It's probably gonna be you chae." Jennie said.

"Hey babe" Chaeyoung's boyfriend, Jimin greeted her as he kisses her cheek.

"Get a fucking room you two." Lisa said.

"Well, go and fuck jungkook then lis." Jimin fought back, as lisa rolls her eyes.

"Anyways, gotta go babes!" Chaeyoung said, before the two went to another area.

The two then approaches a group of boys, "Hey guys, this is the girl that i've been talkinf about and who i've been dating for awhile. Park Chaeyoung, or Chae for short." Jimin said, introducing chaeyoung to his friends.

His friends were welcoming, so she felt comfortable being near them.

All of them were talking, as Jimin's hand sneakily gropes onto Chaeyoung's ass. Making her bit her bottom lip, glancing over to jimin.

His gropes became more deeper and bit painful, "Uh, guys, me and jimin will be back." Chaeyoung said, dragging Jimin by the wrist.

Since she wasn't close to the owner of the venue, she decided to drag him to the bathroom.

---

Jimin sat on the edge of the bathtub, pants removed as Chaeyoung places her pussy on top of Jimin's dick. Jimin unbuttons and peels off Chae's blouse, he pulls down her bra, revealing her nipples. Chaeyoung began humping, as he sucked and played with her breasts.

"Fuck.." Chaeyoung moans. Chaeyoung's moans started to become louder, causing Jimin to place two fingers into her mouth to make her silent. She began sucking onto his fingers, as she went faster.

Soon, the two came. Jimin removes his fingers inside of chae's mouth, making her pant. Chaeyoung stands up and goes to the sink, "Fuck my asshole babe." Chaeyoung commanded. Jimin stood up and removes his shirt, he places his hands onto Chae's hips and shoves his dick inside of Chae's asshole.

Chaeyoung leans her head back, as Jimin went faster and rougher. "Mmhh baby.." Chaeyoung whispered, as her breasts were bouncing in sync.

Jimin felt more turned on as he was looking at the mirror, he saw his girlfriend, having a orgasm whilst her breasts were bouncing.

He then cums all over Chaeyoung's asshole, as the remaining cum drips onto her legs.

Jimin pulls out his dick, when he thought they were done, they weren't. Chaeyoung knelt down infront of Jimin's dick, and began giving him a blowjob.

Jimin groans, as Chaeyoung goes deeper and begins playing with her wet breasts. She flicks and pinches her wet nipples, as she went faster and deeper. Causing Jimin to close his eyes, as he cums. His semen enters Chaeyoung's mouth, and drips onto her breasts.

She stands up, "Come and taste yourself babe." She said, As jimin did what she asked. Except, he began to finger her.

Chaeyoung felt her body tense up, as Jimin nibbled onto her nipples. She felt his tongue swirling around her nipples, as they went hard as a rock. Jimin went deeper and faster, making Chae cum faster.

He pulls out and licks his fingers clean, whilst Chaeyoung was staring. The two then share a steamy but loving kiss, before leaving the bathroom, trying to act nothing happened in the bathroom.

"What took you guys so long?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh nothing, we were just exploring." Chaeyoung lied, secretly winking at Jimin.

---

Hii! So I'm very sorry for not updating :(. I didn't really have a lot of motivation to write, but luckily now I do! Anyways, im very very sorry :((