"sleep"

☁︎ kim taehyung x lalisa manoban x jeon jungkook x jennie kim
☁︎ requested by: JenkookForeverLilly

The four bestfriends were on their way to their camping spot, once they arrived to their spot, they placed down their stuff

"Alrighty, so, who'll set up the tent?" Jennie asked.

"Me and Taehyung will" Lisa said, as her and Taehyung began setting up the tent.

Jennie and Jungkook began to set up the table to place the food they bought at a nearby 7-11.

Few minutes later, Taehyung and Lisa was done setting up the tent. "Guys! We're done setting the tent up!" Taehyung yelled.

The four of them then placed their valuables inside the tent. Luckily, the tent that Jennie bought was big so they can all fit. "So, what should we do now?" Jungkook asked.

"We can all go for a swim at the lake, I mean, they said that the lake is clean." Lisa said.

"You guys go, I'll set up the fire in advance." Jennie said. Picking up sticks, Jungkook approaches Jennie.

"I'll do it with you Jen." Jungkook joined in.

"But, don't you want to swim Kook?" Jennie persisted.

"Aw c'mon Jen, I don't want you to be alone." Jungkook said, making Jennie blush a bit.

"O-Okay.." Jennie stammered, as her and Jungkook began to find more sticks for the fire.

Taehyung and Lisa on the other hand, were in the water, playing. "Holy Shit! A shark!" Taehyung teased, causing Lisa to hug him because she got scared.

Lisa and Taehyung had eye-contact, before pressing their lips against eachother. The kiss was sweet and passionate, Taehyung pulls away from the kiss. As Lisa's eyes glisten, "Holy fucking shit!" Jungkook yelled, as the two jumped out of the water.

"W-Wait.. did you two.. see us kiss?" Lisa asked, drying herself with a towel.

"Yeah. Can't believe you two are a thing now!" Jennie squeeled.

Jungkook sighed, "Man, Taehyung and Lisa are a thing now. So, when will me and Jennie be a thing?" Jungkook thought.

"You good Kook?" Taehyung asked as he notices Jungkook being sad.

"I'm good, I'm just hungry." Jungkook lied.

Jennie and Lisa began to set up the fire, as Jungkook and Taehyung grabbed the meat from their cooler in the tent.

"Have you told Jennie how you feel Kook?" Taehyung suddenly brought it up, causing Jungkook to sigh.

"No, not yet." Jungkook sighed.

"When are you gonna tell her Kook?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook couldn't answer.

I mean, he wanted to tell her how he feels, but couldn't have the courage to do so.

"Look Jungkook, I know you still don't have the courage to tell her. But, you have to tell her at some point. Because, you never know, once you're ready she's probably gonna be in a relationship with someone else." Taehyung gave Jungkook a pep talk, before getting out the tent with a handful of meat.

---

Everyone was eating their barbecued meat, Taehyung and Lisa were beside eachother, and Jennie and Jungkook were beside eachother. Jennie stared at Taehyung and Lisa, who were cuddling whilst feeding eachother roasted marshmallows.

Jungkook notices and wraps his arm around Jennie's waist, leaning his head on her shoulder. Causing Jennie to blush, Jennie smiled.

Jennie places her hand on Jungkook's thigh, caressing it slowly.

"Are you two lying that you guys aren't dating?" Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"No, we're just best friend Lis." Jennie replied, before realizing Jungkook fell asleep.

"Anyways, you two enjoy eating, me and Jungkook will hit the hay." Jennie said, as she places Jungkook's arm around her shoulders and stands up.

Making her way to the tent with Jungkook.

Once they were inside the tent, Jennie places down Jungkook. She lays beside him, placing her head onto his chest. Causing him to wake up, Jennie looks up.

"Sorry." Jennie apologized.

"How'd I get here?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh I uh, sorta brought you here. On my own." Jennie replied.

The two had eye-contact, Jungkook places his hand onto Jennie's jawline and pulls her into a kiss. Jennie wraps her arms around Jungkook's neck, as Jungkook rolled. Making Jennie on top of him, they soon began making out.

Jennie pulled away, panting before leaving bite marks onto Jungkook's next. Jungkook began pulling up Jennie's dress, Jennie leans up and raises her arms, as Jungkook pulls up her dress and throws it aside. Leaving her in her underwear only, Jennie takes off Jungkook's shirt, before Jungkook pulls Jennie into another makeout session.

Before Jennie could untie his shorts, their session was interrupted. "Yo, what the fuck." Taehyung said, causing the two to stop.

"T-Taehyung! Hey! We- Wait, why is your dick hanging out?" Jennie asked.

"I-I.." Taehyung couldn't reply.

Lisa enters the tent, "What the hell Jennie and Jungkook?! Are you two having sex?!" Lisa gasped.

"Ask that yourself Lis." Jennie fired back.

"Though.. I must admit Jen, You have some fine boobs." Lisa complimented, before approaching Jennie, sucking onto her nipples. Causing the boys to get turned out, Jungkook unties his shorts as Taehyung gropes Lisa's ass.

Jungkook, from behind, pushes Jennie's underwear aside and begins fingering Jennie as Jennie moans. They all then changed positions, Jungkook was pounding onto Jennie from behind doggy style, and Jennie was also eating out Lisa as her legs were spreaded out and raised up. As she was stroking and pumping onto Taehyung's dick with her hand.

"H-Holy shit Jen.. Your boobs are just so.. amazing." Lisa's right hand began groping onto Jennie's breasts.

"J-Jungkook! I-I'm.. cumming!" Jennie yelled, causing her tongue to go faster as Lisa moans.

"Cum with me darling." Jungkook thrusted faster. Soon, Jennie and Jungkook came. And so did, Lisa and Taehyung.

They all switched positions again, Lisa was being fingered as Taehyung ate her pussy out. Lisa began to eat Jennie out, because Jennie was sitting on her face.

Jennie was giving Jungkook a blowjob, as Jungkook groans in pleasure.

The tent was fucking steamy. It was crazy.

Jennie felt Jungkook's dick twitch, causing her to go faster and deeper. Jungkook then came all over Jennie's mouth, she swallows it.

After a few sucks and licks, Jennie came all over Lisa's mouth. And finally, Lisa came all over Taehyung's fingers and mouth.

The four was exhausted by the sudden foursome. But it was a new experience for them.