needy

☁︎ jung hoseok x park chaeyoung

Chaeyoung sits on the edge of her and her boyfriend's room, slowly rubbing her legs together as she nibbles onto her index finger

Right now, Chaeyoung felt horny and needy. It's been awhile since her and her boyfriend, Hoseok had sex. Last time they did it, was back in Hawaii.

Chaeyoung's left hand began rubbing her clothed pussy, as her right hand played with her breasts. Chaeyoung bit her lip, as she went faster. Her juices started to come out, making her go faster.

Chaeyoung tightly closes her eyes, as she went faster. She then cums onto her underwear, making her pant as she opens her eyes. Chaeyoung peels off her underwear and shirt, pulling up her bra as her breasts were exposed.

She aligned her fingers into her pussy, and pushed it into her. Chaeyoung moaned, as she began pumping her fingers in and out. Chaeyoung's free hand played with her breasts, pinching and flicking her nipples as she went faster.

She also began grinding onto her fingers, making her breasts touch eachother as it bounces in motion.

"God fucking damnit baby.." Chaeyoung moaned out, as her juices started flow out again.

She went faster, and deeper. She cums onto her fingers, she pants for a bit before taking her fingers out. She licks her fingers clean, and rubs the remaining saliva on her fingers to her nipples. To act like, Hoseok just sucked onto her nipples.

Chaeyoung played with her breasts, imagining that Hoseok was playing with her breasts, pinching and flicking her nipples as it hardens in seconds.

"I see your pleasuring yourself there, darling." Hoseok called out, making Chaeyoung stopped.

She looked down, and saw Hoseok's dick hanging out. The one thing she wanted, "I heard your sweet moans downstairs as soon as I arrived, so, I wanted to give you a reward darling." Hoseok explained.

Hoseok crawled onto the bed, making him on top of Chaeyoung, as she bits her bottom lip because of excitement. Hoseok leans in and sucks onto Chaeyoung's nipples, whilst playing with her juicy pussy.

Once he was done, he shoved his dick inside of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's eyes immedietly rolled back, as Hoseok pounded into her.

The view he was seeing was beautiful, he saw Chaeyoung's breasts bouncing into eachother, her pink pussy getting stretched out, and Chaeyoung's lustful face as he goes deeper and faster.

Chaeyoung leans in and makes out with Hoseok, as he goes faster. Chaeyoung pulls out and rests onto Hoseok's shoulder, moaning into his ear.

"Mhhm.. Yes darling, moan in my ear." Hoseok huskily said, as he went even more faster causing the bed to move.

"D-Darling! I'm gonna.." Chaeyoung couldn't finish her sentence, she was out of breathe and was completely distracted by the sweet pleasures.

Soon, Hoseok's semen squirts out and slowly drips into Chaeyoung's pussy. The two panted, as Hoseok pulls out and lays down beside his lover.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, "I love you." Hoseok kisses Chaeyoung's forehead.

"I love you too."