"i can't sleep"

☁︎ park chaeyoung x jeon jungkook
☁︎ requested by: JenkookForeverLilly

"So, you ready for bed bub?" Jungkook asked, Chaeyoung nods and lays down beside him

"So, you ready for bed bub?" Jungkook asked, Chaeyoung nods and lays down beside him. With her head and arm resting on his chest, "Goodnight bub." Jungkook kisses Chaeyoung's forehead, making her giggle as she closes her eyes.

---

Chaeyoung could not sleep. She tried to count sheep whilst closing her eyes but it didn't work, she tried to hum herself but that didn't work either. Chaeyoung sighs, tracing circles onto Jungkook's chest gently.

"Bub?.." Chaeyoung tries to wake Jungkook up. Luckily, Jungkook woke up.

"Bub, I can't sleep." Chaeyoung pouted.

"How about I sing you a song?" Jungkook asked.

"Thank you bub but.. I already tried that." Chaeyoung said.

"Well... How about we just cuddle to sleep?" Jungkook asked, closing his eyes.

But Chaeyoung suddenly thought of something, as she rests her head onto his chest, her free hand began to cup Jungkook's clothed bulge. Causing Jungkook to grunt, "Chaeyoung.." Jungkook said, groaning as Chaeyoung rubs onto his bulge.

"Fuck.." Jungkook groaned, as Chaeyoung pulls down his pants and underwear. She then pulls away from the cuddle and crawls onto the dick of Jungkook.

"B-Bub.. we can have sex tomorrow.." Jungkook grunted, as Chaeyoung strokes his dick.

"They say that, sex is one of the easiest ways to fall asleep." Chaeyoung seductively giggled, before taking off her top and throwing it aside.

She continues to stroke Jungkook's dick, as the boy just moans and grunts. Chaeyoung's pace went faster, as Jungkook's dick began to twitch and veins were popping out.

Soon, Jungkook came all over Chaeyoung and the bed. Chaeyoung rubs Jungkook's cum all over her torso as Jungkook sits up and proceeds to take off his shirt.

After she covered her torso with Jungkook's cum, she goes to her knees and takes off her undergarments, throwing it aside.

Jungkook was sitting down, indian style. Chaeyoung aligned her pussy to Jungkook's dick and slowly sat. Moaning, before thrusting. Chaeyoung wraps her arms around Jungkook's neck, as her breasts compressed onto Jungkook's chest and Jungkook giving her love bites as she thrusts.

Chaeyoung moaned loudly, not caring about their neighbors. Her nipples hardened as she felt adrenaline rush inside of her, making her pace faster.

Jungkook was moaning as well, he couldn't help but enjoy the way Chaeyoung thrusts.

After carrying Chaeyoung's orgasm, the two came. Chaeyoung panted as she pulls away, laying down. Jungkook pulled the blanket up to their shoulder, as the two cuddled.

"Goodnight bub." Jungkook kissed her forehead

"Goodnight."