𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

friday 6:11 pm

"okay. so. here's our final plan," tani said, reading off of her list that they'd been 'discussing,' (or more accurately, fighting over) for the past three hours.

"for saturday: we sleep in before going out for brunch and then to the shops. wakatoshi and i will go to the museum while you guys shop for 6 hours straight and then we can meet back up for dinner with bokuto, kuroo, daichi and
their friends at like 6:00," she said.

tooru, iwaizumi, and tendou all gave her and ushijima a hard time for wanting to go do "nerd
stuff," so they compromised and decided to split up for a few hours to do what they each desired.

they had all found out that training camp would be from 9-5 each day so they made time for the team members to get cleaned up before hanging out with them later.

"then after dinner i guess we'll do whatever, probably go back to the hotel to swim and stuff. and for sunday, we have to check out at 11 but we can stay in the city and look around for as long as we want before leaving for home, so we could probably hang out with the people at the training camp again," tani smiled, reading off her notes.

ushijima admired her organization and that she took initiative to make sure the trip wouldn't crash and burn.

he was also secretly excited that he would get to spend some time alone with tani in the city. he enjoyed her company a lot and had come to realize that he felt very safe around her, a comfort that he only had around one other
person—tendou—and that took years to build which contrasted with the few weeks that he'd known tani.

"i can't wait to meet bokuto in
personnnn," tendou cheered, dragging out his 'n' and grinning.

"same!" tani smiled, "and kuroo and daichi and their teams! we should invite them all over to the hotel and have a party or something!"

"with alcohol?" iwaizumi chimed in from behind her. tendou and tooru chuckled while tani playfully rolled her eyes.

"getting drunk sounds fun," tendou raised his brows suggestively, a sly grin on his face.

"well i'm not stopping you, but remember everyone else is going to have volleyball in the morning so we don't want them to get too hungover," she laughed. tendou, tooru, and iwaizumi all cheered like they just got permission from their mom.

"how are you going to buy it?" ushijima asked. "none of us are old enough."

a collective sigh from the three was heard throughout the van while tani and ushijima gave each other a look. tani turned away first, looking down at her hands as a blush spread across her cheeks.

"i forgot about that," tendou grumbled. "wait- i wonder if anyone has a fake!" he hopefully said, pulling out his phone from his hoodie pocket.

+++

idiots + boomers
friday 6:49 pm

tani simp
DOES ANYONE HAVE A
FAKE ID OR KNOW ANYONE
WITH ONE
actually first i should ask-
do y'all drink??

brokuto💘
AHAHAHA
WELL I MEAN...
YES😋😋😋

kubro💘
are you guys having a party
tonight then? 🙈🙏🤞