13 - just for you

A/N:
Thankyou so much for 125 reads!!! That probably seems small to most of you, but honestly i didn't think anyone would actually read this - so the fact that people are is crazy.

You guys are da best
- Enjoy!

_____________________________
The boys had been home for some time now, the excitement of George's arrival having calmed down a little. They were chilling around in the living room, making light conversation, before George announced he was going to go unpack his things.

"Umm guys" George itched the back of his neck "I can't carry my bags up the stairs"

There was varying reactions to him saying that, mainly a combination of chuckles with a few wheezes from Dream.

"Awwww little Georgie too weak to carry his suitcase" said Sapnap, bottom lip sticking out

George scoffed "it's not that, i just can't carry all my bags up the stairs"
"I'll come help, hang on" said Dream, putting his bowl of popcorn into the table before jumping up to help.
"Thankyou Dream" said George, glaring at the others.

Quackity hadn't actually stopped laughing, and George couldn't be serious for much longer, so he quickly turned up the stairs before he too started laughing, Dream following him up.

"Where am I sleeping?" asked George, dragging his suitcase up the final step
"Just down here" said Dream, squeezing past him and gesturing for the brunette to follow him.

"Et voila!" announced Dream, dramatically swinging the door to his bedroom open, allowing George to walk in before him.

His room was at the end of the corridor, fairly big. It was nothing fancy, no exciting decoration, pretty plain.

"What do you think?"
"It's nice" said George, "Where shall i put my stuff?"
"George, where do you think you should put your stuff? In the wardrobe idiot"

George rolled his eyes, before lifting his case onto the bed and opening it.

"Why do you have a set up in your spare room?" asked George, noticing the pc in the corner of the room
"What do you mean?" responded Dream
George nodded towards the monitor "that"
"George this isn't the spare room... this is mine"

George's head span a couple times, he's sure of it. It wasn't a big deal, but somehow it sort of was. He was in Dream's room. His bedroom. He didn't go pink, didn't blush - he's not that easily flustered. It just, caught him off guard that's all.

"Oh right yeh, duh" George rolled his eyes.
Dream chuckled, "We can share a bed or you can sleep on the floor with a few blankets - sorry we don't have a spare mattress or anything"
"Oh umm, i'll just share with you, it's comfier you know"

No George stop being weird. You are two friends sharing a bed, it doesn't mean anything more, stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

Dream sat on the bed after offering to stay and help him un-pack, passing the brunette different t shirts and sweatpants from his case.

"There are so many clothes in here i've never seen you wear" remarked Dream
"Well you only ever see my t shirt, and it's almost always a plain coloured one" scoffed George
"Yeh but even then, like i've never seen you in this one" said Dream, reaching for the shirt "you would look good in green"
"I don't have a green shir-"

He turned around to see Dream not holding a t shirt, not a jumper or sweatshirt, but a forest green skirt. Pleated, quite short.

God, how could he be so stupid. Of course his skirts were in here, and now the one person he didn't want to tell them about the most, was holding one.