15 - in the evening

"What the actually fuck just happened" chuckled Sapnap, closing Dream's bedroom door behind him as he walked back down the stairs
"I don't even know - guess we are going to disney now though" laughed Karl, he was very excited.

They both went to return to their original position on the sofa, not cuddling this time though. Both of them secretly wanted to be, but thought it best to not be so awkward around their friends.

Quackity ended up ordering pizza in the end, and so finally at about 11pm at night - the boys sat down for dinner. George and Quackity sat both cramped onto one armchair, elbowing each other and shouting mindless insults to the other.

Dream sat on the sofa, stretching fully across it, resting a plate of pizza on his chest, nearing his chin. He seemed happy to sit there, not talking or doing anything, just enjoying the company of his friends.

Sapnap and Karl both agreed to share a pizza, Sapnap secretly picking off the olives of his slices and placing them on the brunette's - wether it was actually much of a secret was debatable, but neither of them minded.

By 12:30 all that was left was grease stained cardboard boxes, and some crumb covered plates - all left across the coffee table. All the boys decided to head up to bed, saying their goodnights before running up the stairs.

_____________ dream pov __________

He was heading up the stairs, following Quackity, when he turned to see George still downstairs. Not only that, but he was leaning over the coffee table, tidying all the rubbish and dirty dishes into a pile, meticulously balancing them all in his hands.

Dream couldn't help but smile at the boy from afar, of course he wouldn't leave it like that. He watched as the brunette carried all the boxes to the bin, before heading back to collect the stack of plates he had made.

______________ George pov _______

He was bending over, going to pick up the stack of dirty dishes and carry them to the sink, when he felt a pair of hands snake around his waist.

They were fairly large, enough to have a comfortable grip around him. He knew who they belonged to immediately, but did nothing about it, instead just froze solid in his half bent position.

He felt a soft whisper in his ear "go to bed Georgie" followed by a slight exhale, enough for the breath to pulsate through his ear drum. And not a second longer than that, the hands from around his waist dragged back, releasing their grip and taking away their warmth.

He heard the blonde run up the stairs behind him, while he stood where he had done for the past minute. Stubborn as he was, George still decided to carry the plates into the kitchen, not leaving until they had been quickly rinsed off.

This was starting to get annoying now. George had this whole plan devised in his head, an internal mind map of ideas of ways to drop hints to Dream.

But somehow he always wound up in this position, wrapped around the blondes little finger. He knew it, Dream definitely knew it, and he hoped none of his friends noticed. I mean, why would they?

Now George was just confused, did Dream really like him? Or did he just like messing with him?

The brunette was still a little too flustered to think straight, deciding to just go up to bed and sleep on it. To his relief, Dream was already asleep, facing the opposite way to where George lay.

He snuggled into the blankets, careful to not wake the boy - the last thing he needed was for Dream to wake up and tease him while they were in bed - that would be hell.

_____________ Dream pov _________

He lay in bed, facing the opposite wall with his eyes closed. He felt the mattress sink and the duvet spread, as the brunette clambered into bed next to him.

He lay there, seemingly asleep, knowing full well what effect his simple actions had tonight. But he couldn't help it, it was so much fun. Surely the hints were obvious by now?

_____________ Sapnap pov ________

Sapnap waited, lying in bed, for the fluffy haired boy to come to bed. He didn't want to get too comfy, just in case the opportunity for cuddling appeared - and it did.

Karl had always been pretty clingy, his love language so clearly being physical touch. Karl basically dived into bed, only to sit sort of awkwardly next to Sapnap.

"What are you doing?" asked Sapnap, looking at the uncomfortable boy in front of him
"Just sitting, can't really sleep"
"You haven't even tried to sleep" responded Sapnap

Karl made a face, only explainable as a crossover between a puppy dog and a suggestive one. Sapnap scoffed, wondering how Karl survived living by himself.

"Come 'ere" mumbled Sapnap, lifting up an arm to allow Karl to slot himself next to his chest. The two fit together perfectly, even though Karl was taller, he allowed himself to be embraced under Sapnap's arms.

Karl was asleep within a matter of minutes, the comfortable touch sending him snoring before he could realise. Sapnap however, lay awake, rubbing gentle circles into the brunette's arm with his thumb.

There was no doubt in his mind about his feelings for Karl, and knew that those feelings were returned.

Neither of them were doing anything about it, instead they just lay with each other, comforted by the touch of the other.

Maybe i'll do something about it, thought Sapnap, Disney can be pretty romantic.

And on that thought, he felt his eyelids grow heavy, and soon he too had rolled his head onto the pillow and fallen asleep. After all, tomorrow was going to be a big day, he needed his sleep.

______________________________

A/N: Okay okay okay thankyou for 405 reads???? I gained like nearly 200 basically overnight which is just mind blowing!!

A lot is going to happen at Disney, and i really wanna make sure i write it well - so the wait might be a little bit longer (but maybe not)

In the meantime, i hope you enjoyed this little Karlnap focus, i really love them together honestly. Now there are kind of two storylines going on?? But the karlnap one will be much simpler 🤚

That was a lot 😅

Thankyou again for 400 reads, that really means loads and loads,

Remember to stay healthy and hydrated! Love ya <3

P.S: hope everyone is having a great pride month!