𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 + 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

LOVESICK

LOVESICK

( y / n ) ( l / n )-fujino was always a rather happy child at one point. time spent with her family was always filled with laughs, joy, and overall excitement--something that the young ( y / n ) looked forward to everyday. 

all was well inside of the ( l / n )-fujino household for ( y / n ), until she turned three.

on her third birthday, everything was going perfectly fine for the young girl. she opened her gifts, spent time with her big sister, katsumi, and more. once it was finally time for ( y / n ) to blow the candles out, she was ecstatic. she closed her eyes to make her wish, but once they opened, screams of terror filled the room. 

the girl rushed out of the dining room and went to her bedroom and cried all night. it took hours for her parents and sister to finally find out what the problem was; ( y / n ) had claimed to see a monster. ( y / n )'s parents felt like they had just stressed themselves over nothing but a very small part of them was still concerned. they brushed it off as they assumed that ( y / n ) just had been having nightmares recently, but over time it gradually got worse.

by the time ( y / n ) was five, her complaining about seeing monsters had gotten more intense, right along with her new profound strength that didn't go unnoticed by her parents. it was the simple things that ( y / n ) did--leaving dents in the wall from opening doors, breaking glass cups from trying to hold them, even lifting things that her father couldn't even lift. 

upon seeing her odd strength, her parents wrongfully sent her to get tested on, but luckily for ( y / n ), the higher-ups got word of this and rescued her before any tests could be done on her.

once ( y / n ) was introduced to the world of sorcery, she caught the attention of many famous jujutsu sorcerers, but more so akira fujino--a very powerful member of ( y / n )'s clan. reason being was that there weren't many members of the fujino clan left and akira wanted to know more about the young girl. due to akira still being a student at the time, there wasn't much she could do to train ( y / n ), but she did organize a few things for her such as martial arts classes and the basics of jujutsu sorcery.

once the higher-ups came to the conclusion that ( y / n ) would be a very valuable figure in the jujutsu world, they knew that she wouldn't be able to be around her parents much due to their lack of knowledge when it came to sorcery, right along with their heartless morals. they decided that ( y / n ) would be cared for and trained by the fujinos at all times, only being able to see her parents on weekends and holidays. at hearing this news, her parents were relieved to not have a monster in their home, but whenever their youngest came around, they treated her as if she didn't belong in the family, like an outcast. her older sister didn't appreciate it at all. the longer their behavior went on, the more katsumi became fed up. 

one day when ( y / n ) was away at school, katsumi argued with her parents about how they treated her younger sister, resulting in her getting kicked out, but it didn't faze her as she knew they would just welcome her back with open arms.

( y / n ) noticed her parents' behavior towards her and it took no time for her to become distant with them. day by day, ( y / n )'s parents tried their hardest to not show their true colors to their daughter, but she could see right through them. once katsumi left for college, life became harder for ( y / n ) since she no longer had anyone she could truly bond with in her household.

-

absolute strength: only a select few of the fujino clan get the enhanced strength ability based on their position in the clan and how many years it's been since a fujino received the technique, and luckily ( y / n ) was chosen!

strength of 100, 200, 300, and so on: when in battle, ( y / n ) likes to measure her power so she doesn't leave the fight with a harsh strain on her body. normally, she only measures her incredible strength in the hundreds, but if need be, she will go above that depending on the grade of the curse. 

if ( y / n ) doesn't carefully use this technique, she could end up badly injuring herself and those around her.

20/20: due to the fujinos' amazing martial arts abilities, the user that has enhanced strength was granted this ability. when in use, ( y / n ) will be able to see her opponent's strongest and weakest points in any limb or joint, and if she strikes them hard enough, she'll have the upper hand in the fight.

below zero: when a certain amount of ( y / n )'s adrenaline kicks in, she enters a state she likes to call below zero. when this ability is used, it helps ( y / n ) blitz and outpace her opponent, leaving them done for.

mastery of martial arts: due to her knowledge of her clan and training for almost her entire childhood, ( y / n ) has fully mastered martial arts. she also added her own twist to her mastery of this ability; simply adding cursed energy to her already strong attacks.

domain expansion: she's working on it.

more abilities to come later in the story!

-

small abbreviation guide !

( h / c ) - hair color

( e / c ) - eye color

( s / c ) - skin color

( l / n ) - last name

( n / n ) - nickname

( m / n ) - mother's name

( f / n ) - father's name

a/n: if there are any questions regarding anything, feel free to ask!