𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

LOVESICK

LOVESICK

"kanada taichi in morioka in june. shimada osamu in yokohama in august. yamato hiroshi in nagova, in september. these three died in similar circumstances." nitta explained to the four first-years in the car, ( y / n ) in the front seat while the others sat in the back. "they were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments and all of them had filed the same complaint with the property managers several weeks before dying. they claimed their auto-locking doors were left wide open. none of the other residents have any idea what could have happened."

"but all the dates and locations are different. did they all really get killed by the same cursed spirit?" ( y / n ) asked before passing the tablet back to megumi so he and the two others could read the info.

"does the door issue have anything to do with the cursed spirit? would a cursed spirit even trip a door sensor? they don't show up on cameras and stuff, right?" yuji asked while looking at the tablet.

"apparently the cursed spirit made the door operators go crazy, not the sensors." nitta replied.

"right... operators?"

"and as for whether or not the same cursed spirit was behind this... well, we couldn't be certain from just the residuals. after all, a lot of time had already passed. so we tried to track down any connections between the three." nitta said, answering ( y / n )'s question. "we found that all three attended the same middle school for two years."