𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

LOVESICK

LOVESICK

while megumi was away sending his condolences to tadashi's mother, ( y / n ) and kugisaki were back at school training with their upperclassmen, maki, panda, and inumaki. kugisaki chose to train with panda, but ( y / n ) chose to train with maki so she could train to the fullest, knowing that maki's strength would give her a good challenge.

ever since itadori's 'death,' ( y / n )'s guilt piled up on her more and more everyday. she didn't understand it yet, but there was a feeling that itadori gave her that she couldn't crack. in such a short period of time, without ( y / n ) even realizing, itadori broke down some of her barriers and actually made her open up to him in a way, something a lot of people couldn't do. it was itadori's heart and kind spirit that made ( y / n ) grow so close to him in such short time. he reminded her of her dear sister, katsumi.

"( y / n )." maki suddenly said, drawing ( y / n )'s attention. "what's up? it feels like you've been slacking these past couple of days, this isn't normal for you. is it because of your teammate?"

( y / n ) slowly nodded, avoiding eye contact. "yes."

a small frown made its way to maki's face as she placed her hand on ( y / n )'s back and led her to a bench.

"let's take a break for a bit, yeah? i'll get you a water." maki said before walking away.

embarrassed, ( y / n ) placed her hands over her face while resting her elbows on her thighs. she felt someone sit down next to her on the bench, making her look up to see megumi.