𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝟎

LOVESICK

LOVESICK

just as akira said, she and ( y / n ) started their training the day she said they would. during the course of their training, ( y / n ) showed mild improvement in her jujutsu, which akira felt was enough. yes, she still could use a bit more training, but she wasn't playing to kill in the exchange event. the strength she had now was just enough.

currently, ( y / n ) was inside of akira's rather large estate after one of their training missions. as she poured herself a glass of water, she came across a framed photo of akira, gojo, shoko, and geto when they wer teens. unknowingly, a small smile came to ( y / n )'s face upon seeing a teenage akira.

the resemblance between the two of us is insane, ( y / n ) thought as she stared down at the photo. i wonder what she was like back then.

the sound of akira's footsteps broke ( y / n ) from her trance and she quickly turned her attention away from the photo and looked off elsewhere while drinking her water, trying to appear as if she wasn't being nosy.

"there is nothing wrong with you looking at the photo, ( y / n ). i wouldn't have let you in my house if you weren't allowed to look around." akira said while walking into the kitchen, making ( y / n ) drop her poor facade. "principal masamichi just called me and said we need to be at the school immediately for the event. once you're done with your drink, just put your cup in the sink."