𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝟏

LOVESICK

LOVESICK

in the midst of ( y / n ) wandering around her school's premises in search of her friends, she noticed a veil cover the sky.

"a veil? why now?" she quietly asked herself while beginning to run, attempting to find out what the problem was. as she continued to run, the sound of someone calling her name made her slow down. once she turned around, she saw maki running at full speed to catch up to her.

"( y / n )! are you alright?" maki asked, running alongside the girl.

"i'm fine, you?"

"i'm good. not sure what the sudden problem is but we need to find out." the green-haired girl said, referring to the veil.

( y / n ) nodded but stopped when she heard a loud rumble. the two girls spared one another a knowing look and took off in the direction of where the loud noise came from. once they arrived at the scene, they noticed a rather large curse with tree branches growing from its eye sockets standing on top of a roof. they also took notice of megumi pulling inumaki's limp body away from what they assumed was a previous fight.

"now's our time."

"right."

maki wasted no time in attacking the curse with her sword, slightly knocking it back. unfazed, the curse got back up but was quickly knocked back down by a hard kick to the face from ( y / n ). maki and ( y / n ) immediately took this as their chance to relentlessly attack the curse. ( y / n ) gave one last good punch, sending the curse flying through the woods.