Just add Summer surprise

A whole year had passed since Kelly Hannah and darbie met Chuck and he had tried to steal their magic cookbook to save his sister Rose who was trapped in the book.

Now, the girls, the o.cs and Chuck were all on good terms now and summer was now back in Saffron Falls once again.

"Does summer give anyone Chuck deja vu?" Darbie asked the girls, Kelly who was skimming through the cookbook looked up and said "kind of except this summer he's our friend who isn't trying to steal the cookbook". Hannah who had not looked up from her phone just chuckled.

"Eh Kel I'm not sure if 'friend' is the right word, I mean I'm not really his biggest fan I'm still pretty on edge with what he did to us last summer". Kelly shook her head disapprovingly, "yeah I'll admit the things he put us through weren't great but he's changed now, he Isn't that bad person he once was you know that".

"Well I guess you're right however, I'm still not very fond of him". Kelly shrugged "That's fair".

"You guys what are we doing inside? It's summer! We should be outside having a fun summer break!" Darbie smiled "Hannah's right let's go out and have some fun! Come on you two we only have two months after all."

Kelly closed the book and stood up from her bean bag. "Okay how about we go to Peizer park?". Darbie and Hannah both nodded, "yeah sure it's the closest park to us anyway".

After walking and running (thanks to Darbie) for a while they got to the park and started admiring all the flowers and pretty scenery when they turn around and are met with a rather pleasant surprise (or not so pleasant according to Darbie and Hannah)

"Chuck?!"

They looked over to see a teenage boy with a white button up shirt, a brown ribbon tied around the collar, and a brown coat, his brown hair slicked back with gel. He was dressed in old fashion clothes, yet no one seemed to pay him any attention.

He stood from the bench he sat at.

"Hey girls been quite a while". He said waving, his dark chocolate brown eyes seeming a caramel brown in the sunlight.

Kelly had to admit he looked rather Handsome in his rather old fashioned outfit. And he had quite grown since the last time they had seen him, he didn't look 14 anymore he at least looked 16-17. Of course he was probably around that age now.

Wait- had Kelly just called Chuck, a guy from the 1800's handsome? Yes she just had.

Kelly frowned confused, "Chuck what are you doing here?"

"Well I figured I'd pay you girls a visit since I haven't done that in a while, so I figured this was the perfect time since you guys are out of school".

"Couldn't you pick another season since, you know last summer wasn't the greatest".

"Are you trying to tell me something with that Darbie?"

"No, no not at all" she said although very noticeably frowning.

Kelly decided to change the conversation. "So Chuck, what's new in your century?"

He chuckled, "Not much, same old same old nothing has changed everything's pretty much the same".

"Yeah, including the fashions" Kelly commented raising an eyebrow and looking at him up and down.

He frowned giving her a look.

"Hey, I didn't have time for a costume change."

She laughed, the sound making Chuck grin.
"I'm teasing!"

"Sure sure, anyway girls tomorrow I have some stuff planned for us".

"What kind of stuff?" Hannah asked curiously.

"Ah ah ah, that's a surprise".

"Knowing you I'm a bit worried".
Kelly chuckled at darbie's comment.

"Well girls, fun seeing you guys but my three hours with the 'Guac through time' is about to be up so I'll see you guys tomorrow.

"Wait but Chuck-"

However Kelly didn't get to finish because Chuck or Charles Peizer disappeared into thin air. And that was the last glimpse she saw of the handsome boy.

Yet there she went again subconsciously calling him handsome for the second time.

"Okay that was sort of weird but anyway come on you guys let's continue our fun".
Hannah and Darbie go on their way.

"Kel come on, summer break is waiting".

Kelly snaps out of her thoughts and joins her two best friends as they continue their first day of summer break.