An update: please read

Hey guys, I know I barely update but the thing is I have no ideas for this story. When I first starting writing it (June 7th 2021) I was obsessed with just add magic and Chelly (still love the show and the ship) but I just can't think of any ideas or if I do have some I just can't figure out how to write them down. So for those waiting on chapters (if you are wow I'm so sorry) please note that I probably won't update this story unless I can actually put my thoughts down which is rare with this fic.

If I actually can I will update (just please don't hold me to that it's like a 5% chance)

However, if you like my stories and what I write please feel free to check out my Newest story "we were Joking, until we weren't" I have published 9 chapters so far and I have drafts saved (I learned my mistakes with this fic I should always have drafts ready to be published)

So lastly I would just like to thank every single one of you who read this fic, who voted, who commented, who gave me ideas
THANK YOU <3 this story would've not been anything with out you guys

So thank you all 4.85k of you (crazy that that many people have read my work😭)

Again, it would mean the world to me if you could check out my new story :)

Thank you guys. I love you!

See you guys hopefully soon

-stella<3