Just add, jealousy?

A few months had passed since the girls had spent a day in the 1800's with Chuck. And now Kelly was busy struggling with her history homework.

"Ugh this is too hard" Kelly complained, you see history wasn't exactly her strongest and best subject, that was English.

She was struggling on a question when she heard faint chuckles coming from somewhere.

At first she ignored it, however it happened again, and again, and again.

"I must be hearing things" she muttered to herself.

"You're so dense" a voice chuckled.

She immediately looked up to see where that voice had come from but saw nothing or, rather no one.

She stood up, walked over to her closet, was about to open it when...

"Boo!"

"AHHH!!"

Kelly fell back and ended up on the floor.

"Don't scare me like that!"

"Heh sorry, didn't know you were scared so easily"

"Chuck what are you even doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you girls"

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!"
He chuckled at Kelly's exaggerated exclamation.

"Are you doing homework for history?"

"Yes, it's hard"

"I could help, I did have an 'A' in history you know"

Kelly chuckled, "Of course you did, but I could use your help".

Chuck finished Kelly's homework in 3 minutes tops. And after they went and got some frozen yogurt.

"Hey Kelly!"

It was her friend from school his name was Cody.

"Oh hey Cody, how have you been?"

"I've been doing good, who's your friend?"

She looked over at Chuck.
"Oh right, Cody this is my, friend Chuck. Chuck this is one of my friends from school, Cody."

"Nice to meet ya"

Chuck nodded and smiled at Cody.

"So what has ms. Quinn been up to lately?" Cody had just taken a seat in between Chuck and Kelly without asking.

"Same old same old".

"Hey would you like to go get food with me one day? You know like a date?"

That's when Chuck looked up, had that guy just asked Kelly on a date. Yes he just had.

"Uh..erm yeah okay sure"

Chuck's heart felt weird. And heavy. And at the same time he felt like he wanted to punch that guy in the face and tell him to never come near Kelly again. He didn't know what this feeling was. Or even why he was feeling this way.

"Cool! I'll see you soon then Kelly, bye" Cody then left.

Soon after Chuck and Kelly were walking back home, and Chuck couldn't stay quiet anymore.

"You agreed to go on a date with that guy?!" He blurted out.

"What? Oh uhm..yeah I guess so yeah".

"Why?"

"I don't know I mean we're just going as friends so-"

"Kelly, he asked you out on a date, people don't go out on dates as friends. He clearly sees you as more than a friend".

"Oh..well okay then"

"You shouldn't go"

"Why not? It's just food"

"He wants something more than a friendship with you"

"So?"

"So, I don't like that".

"Okay...? Uhm well it's not like he's going to be my boyfriend"

"He better not be, or I'll break his face"

"Okay, what is it with you?!"

"I don't want him near you that's all"

"Wha- why?!"

"I'm just trying to protect you."

"I can protect myself!"

"Sure you can" he muttered sarcastically.

"You know if anything you shouldn't trust him".

That's when Kelly had enough

"You know if anything I shouldn't trust you! You hurt me, you hurt my friends, everyone I care about. Just for your own benefit. I think they all were right. Your a possessive manipulative lying a*shole!"

At that point both of them realized that Kelly indeed had been hurt. She did in fact hold resentment towards him.

"Kelly I-"

"You know what save your lies and your excuses. Why you just go back to your century now?"

Kelly went inside and slammed the door shut.

Chuck was devastated. For all he knew his friendship with Kelly was ruined.

"What can I do now. What..do I do?" 
————————————————————————
Sorry I haven't updated this story in so long. I just haven't had any ideas at all. So sorry! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 🖤