Finale

Andi's POV
I literally have been going through so much. I love Phillip but I'm also in love with Jax. Me and Jax have been through a lot. But me and Phillip have also been through a lot. Of course not as much as me and Jax

Jax was always there when I had a problem with Em or any problem. But Phillip helped me in the game. He helped me defeat so many levels. And taught me a lot of life lessons. Like always be ready for a zombie apocalypse.

"Andi?" Mia questions telling in my room and taking a seat on my bed. "Hey you don't have to worry about me in your life anymore. I'm moving tomorrow!" She says with a hint of disappointment. "Where to?" I ask trying to sound happy for her. "Mexico! I have family down there. I came home and my dad had all my stuff packed. We leave tomorrow. " I smile and hug her. She gets up to leave but I grab her arm.

"Don't forget me. Always text me and visit!" I beg. I really hope she comes back to visit. "I could I forget about the girl who was my friend when no one else wanted to be. And of course I will text you and visit." After what seemed for ever. I got tired of thinking and decided to go to Emma's and apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have snapped.

I walk up to Emma's door and knock. Emma comes out with Hex. "Hi Hexy. Em can we talk?" I question. "Yeah what's up?" She questions.

"Look I'm really sorry for earlier. I'm just having trouble choosing between Jax and Phillip." I admit. "Jax told me I had to choose. Him or Phillip."

It's not like me to just blurt my feelings. I usually keep it bottled up inside in my dungeon of saddens. "Well think about it like this.

"Jax has been there for you. He always cared about you. He was and still is looking out for you. Now Phillip. Philip doesn't even know the difference between a pizza and a brain. He is a video game character. But he has also helped." Emma explains.

"Yes Philip does!" I scream. "Are you sure about that?" She jokes.

"Just do what seems right in your heart. No one, not even me can tell you how to feel about this." "And I defiantly can't tell you who to choose." Emma says getting up and walking inside her house. I walk home and think about what Emma said. I call Emma and return back to her home.

"Can you bring Phillip here?" I ask. She says a spell and brings Phillip to the house. "Phillip. Look." I begin taking his hand. "I choose... Jax." I say. "You have to go back to the game. It's where you belong." I inform. "Thank you Andi." Phillip thanks. I nod my head telling Emma to send him back to the game.

He left and gave Emma a big hug and thanked her for Phillip coming here. But he had to go where he belonged.

I walk all the way to Jax house. He opens the door. "Hey Jax. Look I choose you." I say with a smile. "Me and Phillip have nothing compared to what you and I have. I'm so so..." I trailed of until Jax put his hands on my cheeks and slammed his lips onto mine.

Five years later...

My life may not be perfect but it's great. I can't live my life worrying about what comes ahead. Me and Jax have been doing great. We graduated high school and moved to Orlando with all of our friend including Emma. Me and Emma are still best friends today. I was even her bridesmaid at her and Daniels wedding. Just like she was at mines.

I have 3 kids. Twin girls, Gabriella and Isabella. And a son named Chase. Gabi is more of a girly girl and Bella is more of a tomboy. But I know who she gets it from. Emma also has kids. Two girls. Lizzy and Lisa. They aren't twins but they might as well be. They look exactly alike.

Anyways. Me and Jax couldn't be happier. We have the life we always wanted. I couldn't as for anything more.

THE END

A/N: Hey everyone. Thanks so much for reading this book. Thank you for all your support. Ok I know I've said a few times that I am publishing a book. Well this time I am. Thank you guys again for everything. I love you guys. ❤️❤️