Jax and Mia?

Mia's POV
"ANDI!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Jax saw everything and ran to me. "Mia are you ok?" He questioned. I quickly took this opportunity to get back at Andi. But this won't be the end of it. Time to get my flirt on. "I'm fine. But Andi wired the fountain and pudding came out of it. Now look at me." I commented.

"I still see the same girl." He said.
I leaned in and pulled him in. He tried pulling back but I pulled him in closer. Kissing him would totally get Andi upset. This was only going to be half of the revenge. I mean I am a kanay. I can turn into ice without breaking a sweat.

Andi's POV
I look and see Jax and Mia sucking eachother faces. That's supposed to be me. I can't believe that i was so stupid and actually thought that Jax would like me. I'm always gonna be plain Andi. I went up to them, my heart feeling like it was breaking more and more with every step. I opened my mouth and said, "we are broken up for 8 hours and you've ready moved on? I was gonna come and apologies but now I don't have to." "Andi wait!" He shouted.

He ran after me but I ran away. "Hey Em can you turn me invisible." I asked Emma hoping she will say yes. "No. The council will have a cow. Its not like I can make you invisible now." She answered but I turned invisible anyways. "Thanks Em." I said walking away. She followed the floating backpack which was me. I put my backpack in my locker and quickly ran to the cafeteria. "Andi come back." Emma pleaded. "Andi!" I heard Jax yell as we'll . But I stayed quiet knowing that if I spoke I would be coughed. After sitting for a few minutes. I left school and went to the beachside seven to just watch the ocean.

Emma's POV
"Jax, why are you looking for Andi." I questioned him. "Because we got into this big fight yesterday and she broke up with me." He answered not realizing he said something he probably wasn't supposed to. "Wait! You and Andi? This can't be happening." I said in disbelief. "Yes we were dating. I made a huge mistake. Mia kissed me and I was gonna try and win Andi back." He answered.

"I even fixed the necklace I gave her." He said with a tear running down his face. He showed me the necklace. It was really beautiful. "I'll try talking to her. If I can find her." I said nervously. "What do you mean if?" He asked. "She's kinds, sort of, invisible." I explained nervously. "I'll change her back." I waved my hand back and forth saying the spell in my head and then snap showing that I was done saying the spell. Jax used his magic to locate Andi.

Andi's POV
I turned visible again. I walked to this one bridge that was over a little lake. It was mine and Jax's spot. He showed me this place. I stood there thinking of Jax and how he cheated on me. I thought he really liked me. I think I even thought he loved me. I guess it was all in my head.

Jax's POV
I finally got to where Andi was. She was in our spot. "Hey." I said hoping she wouldn't leave. "What do you want?" She snapped. "I want my Andi back. I hate that your made at me. I like you a lot and I just want you to know that." i replied. "Jax you hurt me. And I hate this feeling of defeat." She said sounding very upset.

"Andi I'm sorry. Mia kissed me I tried to pull away but she grabbed on to me tighter. I'm sorry." I say She turns to face me. I put my hands on her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck. "I don't want to loose you." Andi whispered. "I don't want to loose you either." I agreed.

I leaned down and kissed her. She started to kiss back. I finally have my girl and I almost lost her. Why am I so stupid. Andi is the girl for me she always has been. Always will be. We pulled away because Andi wanted to say something. "Can I have my necklace back?" She questioned.

I smiled then nodded. She turned around so I could put the necklace on her. "Come on. Let's go watch movie at my house. No one is home." She added. I agreed and used a spell to get us to Andi's house.

Andi's POV
We got to my house and I turned on a movie. We were watching the Maze Tunner. It was mine and Jax's favorite movie. We sat on the couch and started to watch the movie. Jax wrapped his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder. Next thing I now we were both asleep.

Emma's POV
I was wondering how to get the council to see that Andi is perfect to be a guardian and also what to say to Andi to get her and Jax back together. But I have to push the getting back together thing aside I mean if I want her to be a guardian. "Hex, do you think that Andi would be a good guardian?" I asked the hexorine. He nodded then flew out my room. "Hexy, come back! It's time for bed." I shouted at Hex who was somewhere outside.

He came with a picture in his pages. I took it out. It was a picture of Mia and her dad what it looks like to be a few years ago. Because Mia looked very... young. "Where did you find this Hex?" He leaded me outside and on the sidewalk. We went back inside and got ready for bed. I climbed into bed with Hexy. I suddenly got lost in my thoughts. Then I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Hey everyone. Im sorry I took a while to write this. But I'm so happy that my book got 1k views. I was just so excited. Thank you guys for reading. Anyways I hope to update very soon.