Surprises

Andi's POV
"Open them." I opened my eyes and saw a heart necklace that said A+J. "Jax! This is adorable!" I shouted. "Glad you like it." He confidently said. I placed my hand on his face and kissed him. We pulled away. I turned around so he can put the necklace in me. I turned around and smiled. Then the bell started to ring. I kissed his cheek and ran out.

He quickly walked out behind me but went the opposite way. I had to hide the necklace under my collar so emma wouldn't notice. I got to class. The rest of the school day went as normal. I went home and flop down on my bed. I was just smiling to myself like a weirdo. It was finally the weekend. Time to party!

New Character's POV
I just arrived in Miami. It's time to meet everyone. I heard there was gonna be this killer party at the beach side seven. "Time to make my grand entrance." I say to myself. I got ready for the party then walked there.

I saw so many people. The party was fun but it was time to put my plan in to action.

Emma's POV
The party was so fun when all of a sudden everyone froze. Except me, Maddie, proxy... I mean Diego, and other witches and wizards (including Jax). Ugh. I was freaking out. I went and looked for Andi. "Where's my proxy!" Yelled the queen of divas. "I don't know. Look for him." I snapped.

The council showed up and were pretty upset. "Emma you froze Miami?" The questioned. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I pleaded. I was beginning to get really upset.
They finally gave me the spell to cake everything go back to normal.

New Character's POV
"Wow. If the chosen one froze time on accident we would all be domed. Taking down the chosen one will be easier then I thought." I chuckled.

Maddie's POV
After a while everything went back to normal. But I didn't see one girl. She had brown hair. Bangs that reach to her eye brows. She was sitting at a table then...POOF... gone.

Emma's POV
After I explained what happened to my friends. Everyone cleared the party because it was raining. The rest of the weekend was boring. I was beginning to worry that Andi was mad at me. She canceled our plans on Sunday. I was thinking it all through on the way to school.

The bell rang then I went to class. Andi was saving a seat for me. I sat down without sharing a word. "All right class we have a new student." My dad started. "Her name is..."

Hey everyone sorry this chapter was short. I hope you guys enjoyed anyways. I really want to know what couples you guys would like to see. please comment for the couple you want me to write about. Thanks you for everything guys. You guys are the reason I love doing what I do.

An Untold Story         (Every witch way)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें