Forgive and Forget

Jax's POV
I really wanted to talk to Andi and explain myself. I shouldn't have cast a spell on her. I wish she would listen to me.

Andi's POV
I really want Jax to explain everything but I'm very upset with him. No one puts a spell on me. Even if they are cute. And have a super cool accent! Ugh stop thinking about him like that. "Andi!" My mom called from down stairs. "Leave me alone!" I yelled back.

I put my face into my pillow. "Andi?" I heard a familiar voice. It was Jax. "Jax, what are you doing here?" I questioned. "Andi I'm sorry. I didn't think that you were gonna like me. So I tried to cast a spell but something blocked and you liked me anyway." Jax pleaded. "You don't know that I like. I mean I could've been pretending." I stated.

"But you weren't. I'm sorry really. I won't leave until you forgive me." He smirked. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm," I couldn't stay mad so I pulled him by his collar and started to kiss him. He pulled away and said "I'll take that as a yes. Come in get up." He commented grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He said having my hand in his and leaving my house. My mom smirked at me in the way out. We walked out of my house and he put a blind fold over my eyes. He picked me up and gave me a piggy back.

We finally go to the place and took my blind fold off and reveled a romantic dinner at the seven. "Jax, this I amazing." I commented. Everything was decreased with balloons and flowers. And even rose petals. Who knew Jax was a romantic guy. I know I didn't.

"Let's go eat." I added. We had a nice night. Everything was great. We sat at the table talking. "Andi I have a serious question." he questioned.

"What is it?" I asked. "Do you like me?" He asked. "Nope." I said popping the p. "We'll," he said but I cut him off, "Jax Im just kidding. I've never felt this way before. I l," I stopped myself. He smiled.

"Andi, You are the best girl in my life. You make me happy. You are the girl of my dreams." He said sweetly. "Aww. That was sweet. I'm acting like a girly girl." I laughed. He reached over the table and placed his hand on my cheek. I leaned forward and so did he. Our lips finally met and it was amazing.

Kissing him makes me feel like, like there are fireworks everywhere. Like time around us stops. I pulled away and said, "We can't tell Emma." "Yeah we can't." He said agreeing.

*next day*

Emma's POV
I was walking to school when someone came up behind me and covered my eyes. "Guess who is it?" The person said. I knew it was Daniel. "Umm. Let's see. Santa Claus." I said sarcastically. He removed his hand from my eyes. "Ha ha your so funny." Daniel responded with sarcasm. He grabbed my hand and we started walking to school. I saw Andi walking with someone not falling for behind.

Jax! What does he want from her? We got inside and I saw Andi at her locker. "Hey Andi." I greeted. "Hey Emma." She responded. "So what are you doing later?" I questioned. "I'm going somewhere with my mom." She answered. "Oh we'll I got to go. See you at lunch?" She added. Why was she in a rush? "Ok. Sure bye." I said she smiled then took off riding. She was up to something.

Andi's POV
I ran to the janitors closet where Jax said to meet him. He said he had a surprise. I finally made it and walked in. There he was. So cute. I must really like him because I sound like such a girly girl. "Hey Andi I have a surprise for you." he said with a smirk. "Sweet where is it? What is it? When is it?" I questioned him. "Calm down. Close your eyes." I did as he wanted and closed them. "Now open."

Sorry I haven't updated sooner. I've been super busy with mid-terms and other test. I hope to be updating more frequently. If I don't please for give me. Anyways thanks for reading. I hope you guys enjoy. What do you think the surprise.