Lawsuit

Just as Marinette went to answer, tears bubbling up in her eyes, a large explosion whipped her hair, blowing smoke into her face.

She quickly made sure that her partners were alright before using the smoke as a screen and rushing into an alley.

Looking down at her purse, Marinette grimaced, forcing a worried smile. Tikki smiled back up at her holder, dropping her half-eaten macaroon.

"Tikki, spots on!"

As soon as Tikki was sucked into her earrings, Ladybug climbed the nearest building and used her Yo-Yo as a grappling hook to quickly make it over to the damaged area, where she easily found the Akuma.

He was wearing a suit and tie, his left hand an electric blue beam ray, and a black-purple briefcase in his right. His skin was cerulean instead of a natural shade, and his eyes, both sclera and iris, were pitch black. His long black hair was in a loose ponytail, and on his back, the Akuma bore black angel-like wings that seemed to stretch at least 16 feet long.

His beam ray suddenly fired, and Ladybug snapped back to reality, seeing that the Akuma had caught Alya in his beam ray, an electric blue, blocky, video game-esque cylinder surrounding her. She seemingly couldn't move either, staying in the same running position he had caught her in.

"Milady, mind filling me in on the situation?" Ladybug startled, jumping from her hiding spot, and threw Chat over her shoulder, pinning him to the floor. "Yeah, ok, I deserved that," he groaned.

"Chat!" Ladybug released him and started apologizing profusely.

"Bug, it's fine. My fault for sneaking up on you."

A crash brought their attention back to the Akuma, who had flung Alya into an apartment's window. Screams erupted from inside the building and the Akuma smiled, flying up to inspect the damage, before firing off his beam ray again and dragging Alya back out to the street.

"Alya, Alya, Alya. Y'know, I used to like you. Thought you were good for Nino. How wrong I was, hm? Did you ever laugh behind my back, giggling about how I didn't see how abusive you were? Well, guess what? I'm no deadbeat dad. When my son comes home with a fucking broken nose and refuses to talk about you and flinches when I say your name , I start to catch on." he sneered.

The Akuma threw Alya up into the air and let her freefall, her screams echoing around the street.

"I am Lawsuit, and I will ensure that you feel as much pain as you've caused."

Just before she face-planted into the road, he caught her. Her arm bent in a weird position and Ladybug snapped her eyes shut as she heard a sickening snap . Definitely broken.

"That was for Nino's nose." Lawsuit growled.

Ladybug racked her brain for a plan frantically, before turning to Chat.

"When he throws her up again, grab her. I want you to immediately take her to the paramedics and then come back as fast as you can."

"Why should I just take her there? Your Miraculous Ladybug should fix it in the end, right? She's a bitch and frankly, I agree with Lawsuit. She deserves to feel as much pain as she's caused." Chat huffed, glaring down at the girl.

Ladybug groaned.

Of course Chat would feel this way, hell, she did too. Alya had hurt his best friend and her childhood friend. She broke his nose and then bullied her black jackets .

It took Ladybug a minute to remember why she had to save Alya.

She was supposed to be the hero.