𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❟ 𝒔𝒂𝒘𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔.

imagine - a misunderstanding happened between you and sawyer

"I know it!"

A rather familiar voice made you turn around. 

You saw a messy and angry Sawyer, a Newt who is all covered in dirt, and a confused Troy.

You look at him in confusion, "Know what?"

"That you cheated on me!" he crossed his arms.

You raised your eyebrows, "I'm sorry?"

"You heard him. He just said that you are cheating on him," Newt repeated.

"Okay, yes I heard him," you clarified. "But I did not cheat on Sawyer!"

"Then explain this!" Sawyer grabbed Ben and forcefully pulled him out of his seat.

"What do you mean 'this'? He is my cousin!" 

Newt gasped, "So we spied on Y/n and her cousin for the entire day?!"

"You guys were stalking on me?!"

Sawyer shook his head, "Y/n, I thought—"

"What, Sawyer? You thought that I am unfaithful?" you took Ben's hand and starts to walk away with him. "Let's go home, Ben. All I ask is one day to spend a day with a family member I can't see often! I guess that's too much to ask."

Sawyer runs and tries to catch up to you, "Y/n, wait—"

He puts his hand on your shoulder, his eyes begging you to listen to him.

You gave him a resentful look before removing his hand from your shoulder and leaving the place as quickly as possible.

gif credits:
reneehere on giphy