𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚❟ 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒔𝒐𝒏.

imagine - bella was talking about her crush, which is you, and you accidentally overheard

"Yeah, and have you seen Y/n's outfit yesterday? I swear, he/she/they look good in everything," Bella rambled. "Gosh, if only I can tell him/her/them that..."

"Why not?" Pepper questioned.

"I don't know, it's just... I don't know," Bella sighs before sipping her drink. 

"You really should make your move, Bella," Sophie suggested. "Y/n has a lot of admirers, what if—"

Sophie noticed that the blonde girl is not listening to her and instead, she's frozen in her seat.

"Hey, Bella? I'm talking to you!"

"Hi girls," you waved as you greeted the girls. You were about to greet them but you accidentally hear their conversation. "I'm really sorry to disturb your conversation."

"Oh, yeah, hi," Sophie greeted you back while Pepper and Bella awkwardly waved back at you.

"I-It's okay," Bella flashed you her best smile.

You beamed at her and decided to leave since you made the atmosphere awkward, "I'll be going now, see you girls around."

The three girls nodded and gave you their thumbs up as you walk away.

Bella thought out loud enough for you to hear, "Oh, gosh, did Y/n hear what I said?!"

gif credits:
?