𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❟ 𝒛𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔.

imagine - zach finds out that you have a crush on him from the guys

"Y/n! Can you come here for a sec?"

You sighed as you lazily get up from your room and headed to the living room.

There you saw Troy, Sawyer, and Newt with their pajamas on and Zach on the door, wearing a pizza delivery uniform with the hat.

You know your brother is having a sleepover with his friends, but you didn't understand why Zach is here. As far as you know, that they're not close. If anything, Troy probably hated Zach.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you walked towards them, "Um, what do you want?" 

"Well, we ordered pizza but I don't have any money," Troy, your twin brother, hinted that he wants you to pay for it as he pointed at the boxes of pizza.

"Why did you buy something you can't pay?!" you groaned and took out some of your money from your pocket.

You unwillingly took out the sweet cash. When Troy was about to take it from you, you held it tight so he can't take it.

"Y/n, let it go!"

"It's my money!"

Troy scoffed and let the money go.

"Fine," he muttered and faced Zach. "Hey, Zach, do you know that Y/n likes you? Like, really like you."

Your cheeks turned red and you hit him.

"Shut up!"

"I can tell Zach everything if you're not going to pay!"

You were fuming as you handed Zach the money, "Sorry for the trouble, Zach."

Zach's lips curled up and he let out a small chuckle, "It's nothing. Can I talk to you privately though?"

You glared back at Troy before facing Zach again, "Sure."

You walked to your porch and closed the door.

"If you're going to make fun about how I like you—"

"I have a crush on you," Zach blurted out.

Your eyes went wide and you let out a gasp.

"You're lying! You're just saying because you feel bad for me, right?"

"Will you believe me if I do this, then?"

Zach wrapped his arms around your waist with a huge grin, "Would you mind if I kiss you?"

You blushed furiously as you answered, "I wouldn't mind..."

Zach leaned in and the two of you kissed.

requested by StraightupAsimpforan

gif credits:
reneehere on giphy (me)