15

The sun was shining and the birds were singing

The sun was shining and the birds were singing. The wind blew and the clouds were fluffy. The weather was perfect today and it felt beautiful. But despite the beautiful weather, the flowers grew awfully fast.

Breath, just breath, she said to herself that multiple times but nothing seemed to work. Even with the amount of oxygen she breaths, everything still felt like they're fading before her eyes.

Her lips were purple and her skin was pale. Her body was close to giving up and her lungs were closed to shutting down. One more flower and her whole body will collapse to eternal sleep.

She stood up from the bed that had multiple splatter of blood from every cough that came out of her throat. Her hands softly held her neck with her mind begging and begging for any oxygen. The thought of dying already felt peaceful but now that she was close to it, it felt awful.

Kiyoko, today was her wedding. She knew she was happy. She knew that she was euphoric that she'll finally be married to the man she loves. The thought of Kiyoko just smiling made a smile form in her lips as tears started pouring from her eyes and blood sliding down her mouth. Everything hurts but the thought of her bright, ethereal face made everything painless.

It was confusing. She was the whole reason why she was suffering and yet she was also the reason to make it so painless in the end. Was she really that addicted to that beautiful face? Yes, she was.

The thought of her started flooding her mind that she didn't even felt like she was dying. Her whole body fell on the wooden door with a loud thud and her eyes were closing.

She was dying.

But atleast she was smiling.

With one final smile, multiple vines burst through her chest, attaching itself through every furniture in her room.

Her room was now turned into a beautiful garden. A beautiful thing like her smile