•1: Early Morning.

Afreen's point of view

ABUJA, NIGERIA

IT WAS EARLY in the morning and the sun was bright when I woke up to someone shaking me roughly, I groaned and mumbled to myself, half asleep.

"Yaya Afreen!" I jerked fully awake at the sound of that familiar voice. It was my sister. Abeer Muhammad Bindawa known as Rim said to her sister while walking into the room.

"You fool what do you want this early morning" I half yeld I was having a very sweet dream, "mtscheww" I hissed.

"Mom said you should come and take us to school the driver called sick,"Abeer said with an evil grin on her face, she knows how much my sleep means to me.

"Ohhh no!.why me please let me have a peaceful sleep this morning,"

"but it was mommy that said I should call you" she said. I couldn't say no to mum sooo sleep byeee.

"Ahhh!fine go and get dressed before I come down or else I will not take you"

"Ok sister thanks" she shuts the door on her way out.

I stood up from my bed after saying the supplication and went straight to the ensuite, I brushed my teeth and had the quickest bath.

"Now I have to find a cloth to wear, why is my life a total mess when it comes to choosing cloth to wear" I said to myself,already feeling like crying.

I went to my walk in closet and started looking for what to wear, I finally found a black off shoulder top and paired it with a white straight skirt picked a black simple abaya 'my favourites', then  put my mac powder and laniege lipbalm and wore the earrings and bracelet that was given to me by my one and only brother, I  picked up my black chanel side bag from the bag hanger and went out of the room not before taking a picture on snapchat with my phone.

I went down the stairs and to the dinning area to meet my family on the dining table having breakfast already. "Sabahul khair ya ummi wa abba" I said while going round the table to my chair, next to Abeer who sat next to Aleeya ''sabahul khair Inam'' answered my mom.

"How are you my girl?" asked my father, "Fine and alhamdulilah abba"I answered while trying to eat my breakfast which is avocado toast, scrambled eggs and earl grey tea.

After we finished eating, we bade our parents with Abeer and Aleeya following me at my back"don't forget to say your prayers did you hear" mom said. Mom always reminds us to say our supplication. "Ok mom" we all said at the same time.

We went out of the house," mallam ahuta, bude mana gate in" I said to the gate man,we entered my car and drove out of the house. The first time daddy said he was the gateman, we all laughed at his name but sha, he is a nice man.

I on the bluetooth and connected it to the car aux and the Quran started playing and Abdulrahman al Sudais voice boomed through the

Like, comment and share ❣

Mardieeeee❤