Chapter 6: Tutoring

Hello people, I am just informing you that I am changing the way that I write now. It will be like a script as it is easier for me to type it. Please forgive any errors while you read. 

Ash: UGH! Why is math so hard!

Serena just laughs while listening to his complaints.

Ash: It's not funny. Wow, look at me I'm Serena and I am so good at math.

Serena stopped laughing, but couldn't hold it in and started laughing again. She was crying with laughter this time.

Ash: It's not funny.

Ash said this while looking down as if he was crying.

Serena: Oh I'm so sorry I didn't think that you would take it so personally.

Ash: That hurt you know.

A teardrop rolled down his face.

Serena: I know, I shouldn't have laughed. I'm sorry.

She said this with a worried face.

Ash just bursts out in laughter

Ash: Hahaha, you should have seen the look on your face.

Serena punched Ash on the shoulder.

Serena: That was not funny!

Ash: You punch like a mom

Serena became triggered and she punched Ash with all of her might, but there remained Ash laughing, even more, feeling no pain.

Serena: That's it! I have had enough

Her triggered levels were over 9000, she pushed Ash. As Ash was falling, he grabbed onto Serena's arm, pulling her down with him. Ash landed on the hardwood floor and grunted in pain. Serena closed her eyes and braced herself to hit the floor, but instead, she felt something not as hard as she expected. She had fallen on Ash! She opened her eyes to see Ash's eyes stare at her. She stared straight into his auburn eyes while he did the same. Slowly she subconsciously was moving her head towards Ash. Ash found himself staring into her fluorite-blue eyes. He also subconsciously was moving his head towards her. Then suddenly they heard a

CLICK!

They both look toward the stairs to see Harper holding a camera with  Pikachu sitting on her her. Both of them were grinning as big as their little mouths could. She quickly ran back into her room and shut the door. When they looked at each other they saw that their faces were only an inch apart. Serena blushed intensely, immediately getting up. Ash blushed trying his hardest not to and he waited for Serena to get up then him.

Serena: I'm very sorry about that Ash

Ash: It's ok, let's get back to math

They awkwardly continue the rest of the day until it was time for Serena to leave.

Serena: It looks like its time to go. Have a good night Ash.

Ash: Goodbye Serena."

Serena walked out the door and head towards her house.

Ash: 'Today was a great day, I got to spend time with Serena' Ash thought to himself as he prepared some pizza for dinner.

Ash: Harper, dinner time.

Harper: Finally, I'm hungry.

Ash and Harper both sit down to eat silently until Ash says something.

Ash: Mom said that she is working overtime and will be working overtime for the next week and possibly month.

Harper just sighed and continued eating.