Chapter 3: Battle

Hello everyone, sorry for the late upload. I was very busy this week, With no further ado, let's continue from where we left off. Sorry if a lot of words are incorrectly spelled. I was making this at 2 in the morning.

Ash and Calem standing across from each other. Calem decides to send out his first pokemon.

"Go Hawlucha," Calem yelled.

"Let's go, buddy," Ash told to Pikachu. Pikachu started to run from on top of his shoulders onto the field.

"A Pikachu?!" Calem said while laughing.

"I will still destroy you," Ash replied to Calem. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt."

"Hawlucha dodge it," Calem said quickly. Hawlucha barely dodged it. "Now use High Jump Kick." Hawlucha jump into the air to where Pikachu was and hit it with a high jump kick.

"Are you ok buddy?" Ash asked Pikachu with concern

"Pika-Pika," Pikachu replied while struggling to get up.

"Now, use Iron Tail," Ash commanded. Pikachu's tail became like steel and started to charge at Hawlucha.

"Hawlucha, counter it with Brick Break," Calem said right after Ash.

"Now, switch to Volt Tackle," Ash yelled. Pikachu's tail went back to normal, but Pikachu was then surrounded electricity. The two Pokemon collided. The smoke cleared to see that Pikachu struggling to get up and Hawlucha on the ground with swirly eyes.

"Next Pokemon, Calem," Ash said while grinning at him.

"Go, Meowstic," Calem yelled as a Meowstic popped out of the Pokeball.

"Thunderbolt, and do not miss," Ash said to Pikachu.

"Pika-CHUUU," Pikachu yelled as it unleashed a massive Thunderbolt. It hit Meowstic and it instantly fainted.

"Get sauced on," Ash said while looking at Calem in the eyes. "Hurry up and send out your next Pokemon, I want to make this quick."

"GRR, go Dugtrio," Calem yelled. "Dugtrio used earthquake and keep your distance. Pikachu took the earthquake and fainted.

"Get Rekt kid," Calem yelled at Ash.

"Go, Greninja," Ash yelled as a Greninja came out of the Pokeball.

"Dugtrio use ear--

"WATER SHURIKEN," Ash commanded as Greninja threw a water shuriken into Dugtrio's face. Dugtrio instantly fainted.

"Dammit, go Delphox."

"Use Flamethrower," Delphox released a massive flamethrower towards Greninja and connected.

"Are you ok, Greninja?" Ash asked it.

"Gren," Greninja responded.

"Use flameth--

"STRONGER AND STRONGER," Ash yelled as Greninja was consumed by a veil of water. and then a faint red mark that resembled Ash's hair could be seen through it.

"WHAT THE F--

"Water Shuriken," Ash commanded. The Shuriken instantly hit Delphox and K.O.'d it.

"What the hell is that Ash," Calem said while sending out his next pokemon, Tyranitar.

"Don't worry about it, "Ash replied with a grin.

"Tyranitar, MEGA EVOLVE, "Calem yelled and Tyranitar roared. There was a light that came from the Tyranitar's necklace and from Calem's bracelet. Soon, Tyranitar had changed forms and a sandstorm was whipped up. "You don't stand a chance now."

"Really, we will see about that, WATER SHURIKEN, " Ash said back to Calem.

"Block it with Dragon Claw," Calem responded. Tyranitar could not fully block, so it got hurt from the shuriken. "Counterattack with Rock Slide."

"Dodge it Greninja," Ash yelled to his partner. Greninja dodged the first few but got hit by a few. Ash felt the pain and clenched his stomach. 

'Why is Ash clenching his stomach, he did not get hit' Serena thought to herself. 'I hope he is ok' Serena thought with a concerned look. 

"Earth to Serena, " Dawn said. Serena blinked a few time coming back to reality. 

"Yes, Dawn?"

"You looked concerned,"

"It's nothing"

"Are you worried about your boyfriend?" Dawn said with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

Serena's cheeks flared to a deep crimson color. "B-Boyf-friend," Serena studdered. Dawn just laughed and went back to watching the battle. By this time Greninja had defeated Tyranitar and Calem was on his last Pokemon.

"Go Yveltal," Calem said with anger in his eyes.

"What Pokemon is that, Serena?" Harper asked.

"It is one of the three main legendaries of Kalos," Serena responded.

"Wow, will Oni-san be able to defeat him?" Harper asked.

"I hope so, Harper," Serena replied with confidence.

Back to the field

"You think Yveltal intimidates me and Greninja?" Ash said slyly.

"No, but this will," Calem replied. "Oblivion Wing."

"Dodge then Water Shuriken," Ash told Greninja. Greninja successfully dodged the Oblivion Wing  and hit Yveltal with the Water Shuriken."

"Now, Dark Pulse," Calem said. The Dark Pulse came so fast that it did not give Ash enough time to react. Greninja got hit. This time Ash was holding his arm. "Again, Dark P--

"EVEN STRONGER GRENINJA" Ash yelled and Greninja roared. The veil of water that surrounded Greninja had become a Shuriken on it's back. This time the red hair could be seem by the people and they saw the resemblance between the two.

"WATER SHURIKEN" Ash yelled.

"OBLIVION WING," Calem responded.

Who will win? Next time. sorry for the short chapter. I will try to upload the next chapter ASAP. Hope you enjoyed it.