Chapter 2 (Bakugo)

@Adrienette4life1 helped me make this. They had the overall idea of this. Thank you.

The next few weeks were difficult. With your family yelling at you repeatedly, maintaining good grades, and the constantly being around people you dont know care or not about your well-being. It was all to much. So, after holding your pain in for so long you go out on the balcony of your dorm.

You sit on the ground, knees pressed against your chest. Thinking about anything and everything that went wrong in your life, you start sobbing. After a few minutes of quiet sobbing, you yell out in anger.

Bakugo slams his balcony door open. You jump a bit, scared and surprised. You see him climb the concrete wall of his balcony. He jumps over the gap between both balconies. "Get up." he says. Bakugo then sits on the ground where you were and hold his arms out.

You just look at him astonished by what he had just done. "Are you going to let me comfort you or are you going to stand there like you just saw a ghost?" Bakugo says. "You just jumped over here and now your acting like it was nothing!" You say, sitting down on his lap.

Bakugo drapes his strong, muscular arms around you, into a hug. "Why, were you screaming and why do I always hear you crying at night?" he asks you in the sincerest way he knows how. You tell him everything that you have been thinking.

"I heard you on the phone the other day, I didn't mean to, but you had it on speaker. Your parents seemed angry; they were yelling at you through the phone. You dont have to tell me. I just want to help any way I can." He said. He listened every word you said. Everything you told him mattered. You matter to him.

Then leans into your neck and starts to sob. "I'm tired of hearing you cry every night." He cries. "I just want to do something to make you feel better-" he cuts off, sobbing more now.

"I have always wanted to make you feel better. You show up to class every morning like nothing happened. You seem so joyful every day. The others may not notice, but I hear you every night crying in your room." Bakugo says hugging you a bit tighter.

"I heard you scream for the first time today after crying and knew I needed to help you. You never cry anywhere else, except night, in your room. You may not have noticed but you always look my way when something makes you feel intense emotions. Please, let me help you. I just want to see you happy because of something I am doing." Bakugo says. Continuing to cry he lets out a small hic.

Sitting there in silence, you cry. Bakugo calms himself so he could calm you. You hold his arms around you; you sit there, feeling helpless in his embrace. Once you stop crying you fall asleep.

~Time skip~

You wake up hours later. Feeling a warm comforting presence. Waiting for your eyes to focus, you snuggled closer to the warmth. You soon came to your senses, you were in Bakugos room. You let out a short yelp when you realized you were cuddling up to him!

"Shh, its okay... It's just me teddy bear." Bakugo said in a growly voice before falling back asleep. Your heart was beating so fast, and you were so close to him. You hoped he couldnt feel your heart beating. You got comfortable again and fell asleep. You were hugging him as he was hugging you. "So warm." You whispered without thinking. "So cute." Bakugo said without thinking in response.

The next time you woke up you realized Bakugo wasnt with you. He let you sleep longer. He was instead siting at his desk along with Kirishima. "Their awake!" Kirishima said.

You were so embarrassed. "Your face is so red right now." He added. "Its almost like your hair, Kirishima. Did you sleep well?" Bakugo said. "Yeah, I did. Im sorry for bugging you with all my problems." You said. "You will never bug me with anything you do." Bakugo said.

"Whos a simp? Bakugo's a simp." You saw Kirishima mouthing while doing a small dance. You laughed a bit, looking at him. "What was that?" Bakugo asked. He looked to Kirishima for answers. "Nothing." He said looking around the room. "Fine, whatever." Bakugo said a little annoyed.

"I think not!" You said standing up. "What are you talking about? I said nothing." Kirishima sarcastically said also standing. "What was it that you hath said?" you said dramatically pointing at him. "I hath said who is thy simp? Bakugo is thy simp." He said even more dramatically.

"Hey, all I told you was I heard screaming, saw them crying, and went to comfort them. I told you how I felt about it. How did you get me being a simp out of that? You idiot." Bakugo said getting a bit louder. "You know, hes right." you said. "What does that make you then? You would have done the same thing." he said to you in protest.

"I wouldnt have jumped over the balcony. I would have used the spare key you gave me instead." You say back to him. "Well I-I dont know." He said. "I know! You like them! He likes you." Kirishima said looking from Bakugo; then you.

"I told you I would tell them, idiot." Bakugo said. "I know, but when were you going to tell them?" Kirishima said. Bakugo looked away and stayed silent. You also looked away. It was silent for about a minute, Kirishima broke it by saying: "Do you want me to go? You know what I'mma just leave. Bye, Bakubro."

He left and you were alone with Bakugo. "So, do you like me?" Bakugo asks. "I-I like you too." You said. He got up and hugged you. Internally you were freaking out, on the outside all you were doing was shaking with excitement. You hoped he didnt notice.

You both were so happy. Both of you stood there watching each other. Bakugo was smiling so bright. Like nothing you have ever seen. He was so cute. "You're so precious, teddy bear." He said. "And your smile is so bright. Your so cute." You said.

You both decided to get food together. Since you just woke up and wanted food. You opened the door so you could walk to your room to get ready for the day. The Baku squad and some others from class 1-A were in front of the door.

"What are you all doing here?" Bakugo yelled. "We were just passing by." Danki said. "Scatter!" Kirishima said. Everyone ran. You just casually walked to your room. You got ready for the day and had lots of fun with Bakugo.

Both Bakugo and yourself went to lunch, took walks, and at the end of the day watched movies. You fell asleep on Bakugo, again. He carried you to your room since there was something you had planned with everyone tomorrow.